Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES I NEED MY UPDATE NAAAOW

28 27.72%
  • no, i can wait

56 55.45%
  • no, the update is minor and i dont really care

14 13.86%
  • what update? im not updating itunes if thats what you mean.

3 2.97%
  1.    #1  
    how many of you will be crushed if there is no update tomorrow? seeing as how this very minor update has been hyped, im betting you'll also be crushed even if it does.
    Ill crush sprint if it isn't major. (man this update thing is making me violent
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    Ill crush sprint if it isn't major. (man this update thing is making me violent
    you should take that anger towards palm, not sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsandwich View Post
    Why not just find an iPhone or BB to crush instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsandwich View Post
    Sprint can be a part to blame, just like all phones and all carriers. They have to approve it before its release. So if Sprint does not approve then no update.
    This is just dumb.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

The world will end if we don't get this update. I will be heartbroken.
    We get it when we get it. I'd rather they take the time to get it right than rush and screw the pooch. We've seen that before!
    Verizon
    I would be super psyched if it included video recording (I know, chances are slim to none). But still. Would be sweet.

Though I would be willing to wait if it really was a jump to 1.4 as someone else said in another thread
    for what they are promising in the next update, no biggie for me.

but the sooner it comes out, the sooner the update with more features i do want (not that i know what those are) will come out.

ha ha
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Everything that i was waiting on Palm to fix i fixed myself (text fwd, email landscape alert tones)
    SCK Manager
    Phone updates dont "crush" me...
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I am patient about it. But somewhere in my guts says that we really won't be seeing anything... until the end of the month. After all... Palm never said anything about the July 22nd date, right? But people did... lots of people... lots of fallible people.
    If no update & I don't find the time to root my Pre, then I will just wait. I remember the 700p update debacle!! No need for one of those again!
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    No. I have a life.