1.    #1  
    I just started noticing that sometimes when I receive a call the only option I have is to answer. I don't have the option to reject (red icon), only the answer (green icon). I have noticed that when my slider is open I always have both options, it's only when the slider is closed that I am having this issue. Does anyone know why this is happening or has anyone experienced this?
    is your phone on standby (slider down) when you have only the "answer button" but when you are using the phone (slider up) you have both buttons?
    hit the top button (power button) to ignore the call hit it twice to reject it and send them to voicemail
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsandwich View Post
    is your phone on standby (slider down) when you have only the "answer button" but when you are using the phone (slider up) you have both buttons?
    Actually the reverse. When my slider is down (open) I get both options. When the slider is up (closed) I will get the answer only but sometimes I get both options to either ignore or answer. It is very random but it seems like when my phone is in standby (locked) mode I get the one option more times than not? Is it the same with anyone else, second pre and I don't remember this on the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmit View Post
    Actually the reverse. When my slider is down (open) I get both options. When the slider is up (closed) I will get the answer only but sometimes I get both options to either ignore or answer. It is very random but it seems like when my phone is in standby (locked) mode I get the one option more times than not? Is it the same with anyone else, second pre and I don't remember this on the first.
    er yes thats what i meant, i meant "down = keyboard showing" and "up = slider closed"

i get the same thing. when the phone is closed i only have 1 option: answer. you gotta tap the power button 2 times to ignore.
  6.    #6  
    This is good to know. I thought there was an issue with my phone. I did call palm support and they stated that they had not received any calls on this so they wanted me to do a partial erase. I told them I would hold off. I'm glad I asked here...
    Yeah it's supposed to do that, mine does also.

I normally just hit the Volume Down button to silence the ring or vibe and let it go to vm on it's own.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I hope Palm decides to start making this feature uniform no matter what state the phone is in at the time. I have a similar problem with answering calls. I keep missing calls because I have to spend an extra second or two figuring out what I need to do to answer a call. Sometimes it's just hit the answer button, sometimes it's slide-up. By the time I figure out which to do, I sometimes miss a call.
    Has anyone paid attention to the iPhone for the past 2 years? This has been the case forever. Hit the sleep button once to silence, twice to ignore. At least read the manual.