View Poll Results: The ONE thing you wish your Pre had but doesn't? (at least for now)

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video Camera

39 24.84%
  • Ability to forward text messages

6 3.82%
  • Visual Voicemail

23 14.65%
  • Better battery life

38 24.20%
  • Expandable Memory

19 12.10%
  • Ability to change sound notifications for email/text

32 20.38%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The ONE thing you wish Pre had but doesn't? (at least for now)
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Bb style copy and paste from anywhere
    Better battery life
    I would like it to have all those things, to be honest. But for now, I'd like the notification sounds to be addressed. Battery life, I think, depends in large part on reception, and, for me, I have great reception, so battery life has been great.
    all of the above and more more messaging apps, like yahoo & msn.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    customizable synergy. i have no interest in having everyone i know on facebook in my phone.
    In order of importance to me:

*Video (Puppy - dirtbike - truck mudding - i like to spontaneously do/record these things)

*Ability to change sound notifications for email/text (email always silent, but diff txt sounds would be nice)

*Visual Voicemail (loved it on the instinct, hard to live without, luckily i dont get alot ov voicemails though..)

*Better battery life (dont care that much since i work in an office, but when i go out for a few hours it would be nice to not worry)

*Ability to forward text messages (occasional message i like to fwd but dont really care about this feature)

*Expandable Memory (dont see a reason to need this other than to transfer to another phone.. i hate when pics are saved on mem cards because they take FOREVER to load - ie the Instinct.)
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Cupcake...
    LED notification

Mark below as read
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Expandable memory would be the best. I could bring my entire collection of music and photos, just in case I needed them on the go. Mostly when I get that one particular song stuck in my head and I need to listen to it.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Better contacts filtering and/or search using soft keys. It would be nice to be able to filter contacts by group or at least have favorites. I call about 10 people all the time and it's a pain in the *** to search for their record everytime using the keyboard or scrolling through all my contacts.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siogeek View Post
    Better contacts filtering and/or search using soft keys. It would be nice to be able to filter contacts by group or at least have favorites. I call about 10 people all the time and it's a pain in the *** to search for their record everytime using the keyboard or scrolling through all my contacts.
    Have you used speed dial?

I have about 10 on speed dial on my pre...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I guess I'll pick video camera.

But i'd really link a on screen keyboard for when using it in landscape
    i was torn between video and visual vm, but i've gotten this far w/out vvm, so...
    for me i would like video...expandable memory....and i already have an app that changes the sms ringtone...battery like i dont give a s*** bc its a smartphone and mine lasts all day with heavy use
    DocsToGo for WebOS.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    A way to get the hideous eyesore NASCAR app deleted without having to root the pre.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Live Search.
    Better build quality.

Oh, and a different carrier.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Visual Voicemail most definitely.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast