Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Lets clear the record......many of you have multiple returns of your phone....some legit and some crybaby returns prompting some to think 40% of us are returning phones. I've had 3 of them since launch with zero problems........post here if you have never returned your phone. Something may be wrong with YOU if you return a phone 5 times in one month. That screws up reality.
    Many are too picky. No returns/exchanges. Happy happy happy.
    Never returned and had since 6/6!!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I've never in my life had to return something 5 times......oh my phone has a scratch.....oh dead pixel.....oh...my battery last only 1 day while having 10 cards open while textn and listening to Pandora for 3 hours.......after 2 returs guess what? The Pre doesn't want your picky (blank)
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Same here. 6/6 purchase, no problems.
    6/6 purchase. No problems.
    since launch day no returns...perfect pre!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Purchased 6/18. No problems with Pre. Minor issues with Airave.
    I've had to return my phone because of dead pixels and an oreo effect. I'm sorry, but I have no problem exchanging a phone I paid almost $600 for to be decent right out of the box. I'm not crying, these are just issues that needed to be addressed and looks like they were.
  10. faz
    Purchased 6/5 and happy yes I know you cannot compete with iPhone but for the SPrint this Phone rules ..
    Launch day pre. One dead pixel (which is nearly impossible to see). Not returning it. My first PSP had like 6 dead pixels. Big deal.
    I've had my phone since 6/6 and had no problems except for the I caused.
    Original two since launch!
    i got only 1 to sometimes 3 stuck pixels....they aint dead but i dont give a s*** it dont bother me...only c them when on the touchstone
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Never returned had since 6/20 or so...
    After hearing all the complaints crossing my fingers...my Pre since 6/6/09 and still running just fine.
    Original phone since 6/13. No dead pixels, oreoing, and the keyboard hasn't sliced any of my fingers off yet. All in all, I'm very happy with the Pre.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by -Fire_Mission- View Post
    Original phone since 6/13. No dead pixels, oreoing, and the keyboard hasn't sliced any of my fingers off yet. All in all, I'm very happy with the Pre.
    Same. Had mine since 06/23 - and not one problem.
    -mark
    Purchased on 6/6...no returns, but had to have a replacement due to an unfortunate accident.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    purchased 6/6 no returns .. same one. still.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast