Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No returns here either. Got mine 6/6.
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Why would they when this thread only solicits feedback from those with perfect Pres? At least the poll attempted to get unbiased data from everyone.
    When did what a thread solicited on this forum ever stop someone from posting "other" information (such as the above quoted one)...

Not a complaint mind you, just an observation.
    Who cares if people exchange their phones for nit picky reasons? If you are going to invest in a new top of the line smart phone, you should get a quality product. I say if you aren't happy with it get a new one, or something that you are happy with.
    6/8 not a single issue.
    My friends and family purchased 9 Pres on launch day. None were exchanged or returned.
    I'm on my one and only Pre and loving it.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    3rd in line on 6/6. No problems to speak of. Even after a drop today that hit three time before landing face down on wet asphalt. Only one little scratch on top.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I havent returned mine just yet but was close to. The only problem I have is the sliding of but other than that.. my phone is PERFECT!!! Since it's been working perfectly, I am to scared to exchange/return it now and get one in other conditions; I run a 50/50 chance of getting a better one. So I think I'll stick to my original launch Pre 'til they have officially come up with a solution to the slider problem.
    purchased about a week after launch.. not a single problem
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    no return here, le
    Launch day Pre here. Still perfect
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    3 weeks in and still holding up great. Slider has loosened up a bit but feels better.
    4th in line on 6/6. No problems -- I'm happy.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    I will say, minor, small bubble that is noticeable only 5% of the time.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    6/6 purchase. No return - no dead pixles, no oreo, no signal issues (I'm in a full Rev A coverage area), no color splotches or heat marks, no cracks. I think the build quality is great. Just my experience though.
    I got my pre on 6/6 and no problems. I love it.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    6/12, no returns, no major issues yet.
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre
    6/12 and no problems.
    I still have my original Pre, The screen area where the LEDs for the backlight is brighter on a light blue screen but I don't see that unless the device is warn from the USB charger. No oreo effect (but the Sprint rep showed me that even tight phones can be oreo'ed with a hard twist. Pretty damn good phone overall.
    Original launch day Pre. No issues.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast