1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Just rebooted my phone bc my emails werent coming in as they arrived. Noticed now I have no more swoosh sound when I get rid of stuff and I feel like my sounds got really low all of a sudden. YES I checked my sounds and ringtones and everything is on and was the same before I rebooted it. Any suggestions?
    Don't know what causes it, but the volume of my swoosh wanders all over the place. Hoping someone else knows the answer.
    i have noticed that it may be a battery thing... so its possibly a bug, i have noticed my swoosh sound is very strong in the morning but in the afternoon it disappears... when i really notice it battery is less than 40% i think
    I lost the swoosh sound once or twice. A restart brought it back - so you may want to reboot again to see if it comes back.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I lost the swoosh sound once or twice. A restart brought it back - so you may want to reboot again to see if it comes back.
    Did a hard reset this time (took battery out) and that fixed it! THat was weird though, anyways thanks for the help!
    I just got the swoosh back today.....it's happened before...i tried the hard reset..but it didn't don anything...definitely a bug
    this has happened to me a few times now...it's working fine today...it's definitely a bug
    This happened to my wife's phone once. I flipped the switch to vibrate-only, then back to normal mode, and that fixed it. Who knows. Add it to the list of bugs. At least they're all mostly minor. I don't mind early adopting!
    Thanks to these forums! I did a search on "swoosh" and here is exactly my problem and the battery out reset worked like a charm.
    I agree with JH, little things like this are just nats you have to 'swoosh' away from your face - the price of early adoption. :-)