Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    was looking for one on it
  2. #2  
    Yeah, only through homebrew.
  3.    #3  
    how do i get it on Pre?

    makes no sense with how awesome the Pre is that these simple tiny features are missing, really makes no sense to me
  4. #4  
    probably gonna be an app eventually
  5. caj27's Avatar
    Posts
    121 Posts
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    how do i get it on Pre?

    makes no sense with how awesome the Pre is that these simple tiny features are missing, really makes no sense to me
    Read here and here for help. I would suggest opening each in a new tab. Study them carefully.

    Also take advantage of the search function which was carefully built into this (and virtually every) discussion board. It's sandwiched above between 'new posts' and 'quick links.'
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
    Read here and here for help. I would suggest opening each in a new tab. Study them carefully.

    Also take advantage of the search function which was carefully built into this (and virtually every) discussion board. It's sandwiched above between 'new posts' and 'quick links.'
    thx
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    how do i get it on Pre?

    makes no sense with how awesome the Pre is that these simple tiny features are missing, really makes no sense to me
    Simlple? OK, yes sounds like a simple app to me.

    missing? Really? I've never owned a phone with a stopwatch on it.

    Different devices have different features. That's why different devices are better for different people.

    No voodoo or rocket science needed. Just a simple tiny bit of thinking.

  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Simlple? OK, yes sounds like a simple app to me.

    missing? Really? I've never owned a phone with a stopwatch on it.

    Different devices have different features. That's why different devices are better for different people.

    No voodoo or rocket science needed. Just a simple tiny bit of thinking.

    um every phone i have ever owned had a stopwatch feature.

    I had a Katana and Instinct last 4 or 5 years and they both had stopwatches
  9. #9  
    So then your definition of 'basic feature' is 'whatever was on my last phone'. That's a very relative definition. Since we all had different phones.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    um every phone i have ever owned had a stopwatch feature.

    I had a Katana and Instinct last 4 or 5 years and they both had stopwatches
    i created the stopwatch timer app because i've never had a phone that had that capability built in, pre included. any i've had a nokia, samsung, and palm centro. hopefully the app will soon be on the app store, but for now it's only through here.

Posting Permissions