Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. jerseyx2002
    Well I have had my Pre since the launch date and I still haven't used some of the features. The music player and the video player I have yet to use. I opened the music player and followed the links to the help area. after clicking on getting music on your pre, it really doesn't tell you how. As far as the video player is concerned, that doesn't tell you anything except that you dont have any videos. Whats this for if you dont have a video recorder on the phone? Is it for movies that you put on like an ipod? Can someone help me out with this? Also, is there any way for you to delete multiple conversations at one time or do I have to "wipe" each one off at a time to delete them? Lastly (i promise), how do you cut, copy, and paste without having to click at the top left corner? It shows a little target icon plus a corresponding letter but I can't figure them out. Lol, I hope that I am not being to much of a pain in the A S S. Thanks.
    OMG! I play music on my Pre constantly. The DAC in the pre is pretty good. I'm quite impressed by the music quality. Music, Pandora and Messaging are by far the most frequently used apps on my Pre.

I don't really play videos though.

For me the easiest way to put music on my Pre is to mount the Pre to my laptop in USB drive and drag music over to my Pre's Music directory. If you're not comfortable with doing that, you may find software to be a better solution (try doubletwist).
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Things I haven't used yet...

Sprint TV, NASCAR, Doc View, Amazon MP3.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caromsoft View Post

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by vizi View Post
    +1
    +2
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts

I actually used the amazon mp3 to download a song last week for a wedding we were at (the dj didn't have the bride and groom's parents dance song)
    -mark
    I actually really like Amazon. I've already downloaded 4 albums.

I like it how Pandora intergrates with the Amazon MP3 store. Hear a song you like and it will open up Amazon and find it for you. Brilliant!!!!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I've at least opened each app and seen how the work.

The video app is great, I have tons of TV episodes and a few movies still running in theaters.. :-O
    I think the tips and tricks stickie in this forum will help answer many questions you have in addition to some of the ones you asked. It has shortcuts for all sorts of things. Video recording with the pre should be coming in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by vizi View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rji2goleez View Post
    +2
    +3
    I have opened every App, but I don't use Amazon MP3 (I might one day soon) and I don't use NASCAR (used to be into it, but don't have the time). I just used the memo app for the 1st time this past weekend. I also haven't used A2DP nor Geotagging.

But I have been using the Update App a lot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    on my Pre is to mount
    hehehe, you said Mount!

Seriously now, the only way to copy/paste is to be in an editable field, hold down the Shift key and swipe your finger. The orange key held down and swiping will just move the cursor.

I'm dissappointed with the PDF viewer. Links to pdf's on webpages opens up Acrobat Reader on my PC, but the same link on my Pre gives me a message that no software found for this link. (or something like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by rji2goleez View Post
    +2
    +3

Sprint TV isn't horrible... At a minimum you can check out highlights from the previous night's David Letterman. There's also a lot of Conan clips on there, but I haven't watched him for the past several nights to know how current these are.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyx2002 View Post
    Well I have had my Pre since the launch date and I still haven't used some of the features. The music player and the video player I have yet to use. I opened the music player and followed the links to the help area. after clicking on getting music on your pre, it really doesn't tell you how...
    The music player controls are limited. There is no slider and the buttons for Lyrics and Info are not there. But it is incredibly easy to put music on your Pre.

Check out the Tips and Tricks for music and much more. It includes links to the excellent article in the blog on options for music and the tutorials.

- Craig
    Memos, tasks, Amazon MP3, PDF, Nascar, and Doc view.
    Messaging App, Pandora, & Music App are the ones I use the most.
    I also Use the camera a lot. It shoots excellent pictures.

I like the ease of use to plug my Pre in via USB and drag and drop Music, I am not an Album art junky, Its nice to have but I am ok without it. I rarely look at my phone while listening to music, so USB drag & drop is quick & easy. Also transfering Pictures from Pre to my HD and online is easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    The music player controls are limited. There is no slider and the buttons for Lyrics and Info are not there. But it is incredibly easy to put music on your Pre.

Check out the Tips and Tricks for music and much more. It includes links to the excellent article in the blog on options for music and the tutorials.

- Craig
    Your Avatar shows a music app with a slider??

Is this the Pre did you add this in or is this photshopped?
  20. jerseyx2002
    anyone know how to close this thread out?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast