Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    its still on my sprint site
    "Welcome to the Internet...where patience is not allowed"
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    It looks like a glitch. With all the questions / concerns that some people have with the Pre, I think some people are a little on edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by firstimer View Post
    It looks like a glitch. With all the questions / concerns that some people have with the Pre, I think some people are a little on edge.
    I agree. I'll admit to being one of *those* people... the one's a little on edge. Part of the reason is that I am awaiting a replacement pre for my loose slider device and my local Sprint Corp. store has made me go on yet *another* effing wait list. I'm so over it at this point. Tired of getting the run-around with this device. So, when I read the OP's original post and saw that the pre was indeed missing from the phone line-up, it temporarily whigged me out a little.

Sorry for being one of *those* people.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    I am in Chicago and it's showing up for me on the Sprint site but says it's only sold through Sprint Retailers

My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Of course, since Precentral.net is considered such a powerful source for all things Pre, the word on the 'net will now be that Sprint has decided to pull the Pre from its lineup. Gizmodo will have an article up ASAP, I'm sure.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    The whole entire shop section is down. So its not just the PRE. Its funny how people just jump to conclusion so FAST and impatiently. Honestly its one of the biggest problems of this technological era. If people dont see any answer within moments everything is choas.

"OMG PRE is off of Sprints shop site...Palm is done, Sprint is done, they are recalling all PRE's and trashing them, the world is doomed."---------for example
    It was NOT the entire shop, sir.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Glad it's back!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123