Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What it looks like:

I also have a nice combination of Star Track sounds that I use. I have the Red alert as a ring tone and Priority one message coming in on secured channel as my notifications. Of course you need to have the My Notifycations Home brew app to make it all work. I have attached everything you need if you are a Star Track fan and want to hook this all up. I take no credit for any of these downloads they were all made by someone else I just put the combination together so enjoy if you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My device history. Casio A-10/Cassiopeia E-100/PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/Palm Pre/Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I have the intercom whistle and the tricorder sound from the original series if you need them.

Good job on the theme.
    Sweet gonna download after dinner
    Nice. I actually have a custom-made Trek wallpaper on mine...

Though none of the Trek sounds I had were quite catchy enough, so I ran with Futurama as my ringtone instead.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoa2000 View Post
    I have the intercom whistle and the tricorder sound from the original series if you need them.

Good job on the theme.
    Sure that would be great would be nice to have some choices for sounds
    My device history. Casio A-10/Cassiopeia E-100/PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/Palm Pre/Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    how do you change the launch bar default apps?
    Very nice themes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
    how do you change the launch bar default apps?
    http://www.precentral.net/how-to-del...ange-shortcuts
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I have a homebrew app that transports, but I'm not sharing it yet... (it's an "alient technology" thing...)
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    link here
    I knew how to do that, that wasnt what i was looking for. But i think i didnt word my question well.

How do you change the apps that are on the gesture menu? the phone, email, contacts, calendar and app launcher bar.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
    I knew how to do that, that wasnt what i was looking for. But i think i didnt word my question well.

How do you change the apps that are on the gesture menu? the phone, email, contacts, calendar and app launcher bar.
    Just touch and hold the one you want to remove then slide up. Chose the one you want tap and hold then slide to the bottom. Hope that helps
    I use the ship-wide hail from the original series for calendar alerts and the original series communicator chirps for notifications. Never fails to get grins from those, over 40, who hear them.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    THANKS Big D5!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Do you really use AccuWeather and Sprint Navigator that much?
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    What it looks like:

I also have a nice combination of Star Track sounds that I use. I have the Red alert as a ring tone and Priority one message coming in on secured channel as my notifications. Of course you need to have the My Notifycations Home brew app to make it all work. I have attached everything you need if you are a Star Track fan and want to hook this all up. I take no credit for any of these downloads they were all made by someone else I just put the combination together so enjoy if you like.
    whats the icon or app one over from the left
    Thx. These are awesome. Though few in my generation can really appreciate Star Trek, it's always been a favorite of mine. Even over the other Start xxxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    whats the icon or app one over from the left
    Looks like that second icon is a bookmark for the OP's website (mentioned in his signature): ppcgeeks.com.
    Hey you supergeeks. Yeh, all you guys checking out the Star Trek theme and drooling, I'm talking to you--

How long til there is an app that roots the phone for us? I started to do it, but man, it's not easy. I don't know anything about Linux, and it just looked a little scary, even if you try to go step by step. And let me just say, I was able to hack my Instinct to make it tether, so I'm not a total *****. But the Pre is a lot harder. So, anybody got an app in the works? Or is there anyone in the San Diego area who wants to make a few bucks?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhyde View Post
    Do you really use AccuWeather and Sprint Navigator that much?
    Yes I do I drive all over the DFW area all day doing service calls using Sprint Navi. I like to check the weather a couple of times a day

Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Looks like that second icon is a bookmark for the OP's website (mentioned in his signature): ppcgeeks.com.
    Correct my home away from home but the PPCGeeks Pre forum is a little slow moving I am enjoying my time spent here as well.
    Nice! If only we can customize the icons... I'm sure someone can make an app to do this :P
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast