Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    what joke ? He just came into a forum that he really had no interest in and threw out an insult based on personal observation. No merit or positive addition to the post, just an insult.
    There is a feminine cleansing product that makes for a good adjective that describes his behavior but the bad word monitor won't let me type it.
    This was a good post, it would be a shame to see posts not happen like this due to unwarranted insults from people that would probally be afraid to make insults in real life.
    I forget sometime that people become 10 feet tall with steel heuovos on the web.
    I feel sorry for you because you have no sense of humor. 2 jokes in this thread already flew way over your head.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    That's not a theme, this is a theme:

Just kidding. But that guy skinned his bootscreen, dialer app and lockscreen too. Isn't the Pre just begging for a LCARS skin?

Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rundown87 View Post
    I feel sorry for you because you have no sense of humor. 2 jokes in this thread already flew way over your head.
    Jokes are supposed to be funny bro. Yes there were some funny posts in this thread, but my original comment was directed to the guy "making fun of" the OP. If you think ridiculing some one for no reason is a joke them you might be the person we feel sorry for.
    Thread with more Star Trek Wallpapers

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...80#post2008180
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoa2000 View Post
    what joke ? He just came into a forum that he really had no interest in and threw out an insult based on personal observation. No merit or positive addition to the post, just an insult.
    There is a feminine cleansing product that makes for a good adjective that describes his behavior but the bad word monitor won't let me type it.
    This was a good post, it would be a shame to see posts not happen like this due to unwarranted insults from people that would probally be afraid to make insults in real life.
    I forget sometime that people become 10 feet tall with steel heuovos on the web.
    Hey Otto,why dont you take your own advice about unwanted insults from people who would be afraid to make insults in real life
    found this old thread while doing a search......

COOL!
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123