Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    this zip file has both .amr files and wav files.

enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I hope this "theme" matches your retainer
    Last edited by Hook_em; 07/20/2009 at 11:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Are you dissing the OP because he created somthing and chose to share it with others Hook_em ?
    Very ******y. Make somthing better and then talk.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Hey you supergeeks. Yeh, all you guys checking out the Star Trek theme and drooling, I'm talking to you--

How long til there is an app that roots the phone for us? I started to do it, but man, it's not easy. I don't know anything about Linux, and it just looked a little scary, even if you try to go step by step. And let me just say, I was able to hack my Instinct to make it tether, so I'm not a total *****. But the Pre is a lot harder. So, anybody got an app in the works? Or is there anyone in the San Diego area who wants to make a few bucks?
    I can help walk you through. It is not that difficult. PM me and we can chat and I will walk you through.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoa2000 View Post
    Are you dissing the OP because he created somthing and chose to share it with others Hook_em ?
    I'm sorry...didn't realize this was middle school where we can't joke around. Precentral.net boards are serious business, sorry OP. Just joking around
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    I'm sorry...didn't realize this was middle school where we can't joke around. Precentral.net boards are serious business, sorry OP. Just joking around
    Lol.

This forum is serious business. I once cracked a joke and someone got really offended. I think it's because most of the members here are really pissed at their Pre. Haha.

Anyways, good job OP.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    The Interwebz is teh serious bidness; even the adult parts.

OP - very nice!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I have the intercom whistle and the tricorder sound from the original series if you need them.

Good job on the theme.
    I would be interested in them. Have the comuncator and Phaser. Use Jetsons Car sound for Email
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    Lol.

This forum is serious business. I once cracked a joke and someone got really offended. I think it's because most of the members here are really pissed at their Pre. Haha.

Anyways, good job OP.
    I know this doesn't always occur to people. But textual communication, including forum posts, lacks vocal intonation. Because of this, poorly worded posts can often be read ambiguously. If this is the case of a post of your own, don't start pointing fingers when your post gets flamed. The fault is only your own for not making clear the intended meaning of your post.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I knew the intention of his post. No need to ridicule people for having the desire to share.
    I've been using the communicator open sound as my main ringtone for the last two years. I like your theme!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I know this doesn't always occur to people. But textual communication, including forum posts, lacks vocal intonation. Because of this, poorly worded posts can often be read ambiguously. If this is the case of a post of your own, don't start pointing fingers when your post gets flamed. The fault is only your own for not making clear the intended meaning of your post.
    I take offense to this!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Yah, what he said
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    I hope so. I don't want to ruin my rep for being a very offensive person.

((Smilie purposefully omitted so I don't further ruin my rep)).
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I am so sorry I had a poorly worded post (although I ran spell check and I had 0 grammatical errors and no run-ons).

Perhaps you could give some pointers for both myself and other people's sakes so as to avoid these errors in the future?

I am afraid to end this post with an emoticon out of fear of misinformation. So, good day, sir(s) and/or madame(s)
    Smileys Help.
    Just call me Berd.
    star trek woot, hey upload the comunicator sound and phaser and the others! UPLOAD THEM! or "I will fire at will" and shoot Riker
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Smileys Help.
    LOL Berd...could you sense the sarcasm? Or is there a sarcasm emoticon?
  19.    #39  
    You guys crack me up. Thanks for all the great replys even the sarcastic ones and thanks for the downloads I knew there were some Treck fans around here.
    My device history. Casio A-10/Cassiopeia E-100/PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/Palm Pre/Touch Pro
    Are you dissing Hook_em because he created a joke and chose to share it with others Ottoa2000 ?
    Very ******y. Make a better joke and then talk.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast