View Poll Results: You ditched your.....for your Palm Pre?

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry Storm

8 2.85%
  • Blackberry Curve

38 13.52%
  • Apple IPhone

41 14.59%
  • HTC

77 27.40%
  • Other Palm Device

117 41.64%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I had a Dare which does have some things I liked more, but all in all I like my pre much better and look forward to more apps.
    Samsung Instinct to the Pre and haven't looked back!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    iPhone.
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    BB Curve
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hedwiglives View Post
    G1. And I deeply regret it.
    I also came from the G1, but I miss pretty much nothing about it
    Moto Q (Verizon)
    755p but I miss those Palm OS apps ...
    HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) with a few regrets so far. I ditched palm after the Treo 650 when I notices POS was no longer going to progress. Honestly I was waiting for Palm to re-emerge as a smart phone innovator. Hopefully the Pre will be innovative in some regards. So far I have been disappointed but cannot imagine my disappointment will last much longer. I hope not anyways.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Moto Q lol.
    My Treo 755p is probably permanently retired, which is good as it was beginning to get a bit flakey and reboot randomly. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it around as a spare in case I drop my Pre (heavens forbid!) or to accept Sprint's "generous" offer of (from memory) $50 to send it back to them.
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Samsung Rant.
    Only thing I miss from that is video, text forwarding, and a slider that's built like a tank compared to Pre. Not looking back though.. .
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    755p, gave it to my dad. I loved that phone, camcorder, bluetooth file transfer. He really likes it also.
    650700p755pPre
    Blackberry 8830.
    Centro. I miss the apps but day by day, the homebrew section is taking care of that
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Switched from the iPhone found out the Pre is lame and got my iPhone back.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Even after exchanging twice, after getting a good Pre I'm happy with, I love it. So happy I left an HTC Magic for it.
    Treo 650 - Treo 700p - HTC Mogul - HTC Touch Pro.

The Pre is the best phone I've had, and while I miss a few things here and there (ebook reader PLEASE!) I am very happy with the phone.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I haven't " ditched" my perfect ( believe it or not) HTC Touch. I am keeping it as a real close backup ( the dudes got his helmet on and just tightened the chin strap). I do love my Pre, just hope it stays the way it is now. 2 weeks , no issues
    lg viewty! lmao
    I ditched my LG Incite and AT&T for the Pre. No regrets. I miss my garmin, but Sprint nav is useable, and I love not having to reset my phone every other day or take the battery out when it freezes a couple times a week. Oh and its great to have vibrate back as a function.....my Incite was a POS.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast