Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    blackberry pearl
    iPoo Touch
    motorola razr v9

one of the worst phones i ever had
    Treo 650
    I ditched my beautiful BlackBerry Bold 9000 ... I still cry about it at night sometimes
    motorola 4800x :'( it hurt to let go....
    ditched a samsung instinct - and I thought the battery life on the instinct was bad...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I wouldn't say DITCHED is the term I would use - how about 'said farewell to' - and it was a cool phone, an unlocked Nokia E71x which is one of the most solid and elegant QWERTY form phones ever made and worked nicely on T-Mobile...

I probably would have kept it for some time as it was such a functional, elegant and good classic phone - but then I finally went into a Verizon store and started playing with a PRE and.....got hooked.....on the easy, intuitive almost playful nature with which everything functions.

So now my otherwise excellent Nokia is going on eBay- and I have joined the ranks of the Pre-aholics!

Miguel
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I retired my old [non-smart] Samsung SPH-A640. Google it, I had had it for almost 3 years, and at that time it was even free on contract. Love the pre, other than its hardware and software flaws that seem to sporadically display themselves to me.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Had the instinct, but mine was broken
    HTC Hero. Gosh i'm sooooo glad! Htc phones are so laggy and annoying! Go Palm!
    CENTRO, and did not ditch it - it was stolen
    LG Dare

I'm happy to see it go. I had so many problems but the batttery life puts the Pre+ to shame. My littler sister now has it and loves it compared to her cappy moto dumb flip phone.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Ditched my Motorola Droid. Finally got fed up enough with VZW to swich to Sprint. I must say I couldn't be happier both with the savings from Sprint and the Pre. It's nice not have to lug the brick-like Droid around anymore, also I like the fact I now have a keyboard I can actually use, IMHO the Droids keyboard was a **** poor effort by Motorola.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567