Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Blackberry Storm, it got much better after the 5.0 update but the pre plus has it hands down.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    HTC Mogul with winmo. It was my first smartphone, but compared to the Pre, it wasn't really smart at all!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    LG Dare... not a bad phone, just limited. Gave it to my son, perfect for him...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Treo 755P
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    2 year old Blackberry Curve..Pre def beats it in most categories but it was a hard transition the first month going from a heavy blackberry user to palm.

Still miss BBM and had to change my email set up to get all my work emails without blackberry enterprise servers..but much worth it in the end.

Pre does much more and has a easier interface when you get used to it
    samsung instinct
    CRoSSoVeR
    I ditched my trusty Centro for a Pixi, then dumped the Pixi for a Pre 3 months later.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I ditched the Droid for a Pre Plus... No regrets!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    BB Pearl 8130 Periodically i would have to make sure all my apps were closed on the Pearl, kind of annoying having to press and hold one button and then press another button to see what apps were open.
    I really like closing applications on the Pre with a simple swipe and it's closed.
    Treo 755p. Really loved that phone but it got drenched on a boating trip, and instead of paying the deductible on my replacement insurance I decided to upgrade. Really glad I did!

I notice lots of other people went from the 755p to the Pre.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Dumbphone & T|X
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I ditched my motorola razr v3m and my 40gig 1st gen iPod photo for my Pre and never looked back.
    Samsung Instink

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    centro
    Treo 700P
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Dumb phones -> G1 -> Dumb phone -> iPhone 3G -> Pre
    Touch Pro
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    razr-->env2--->back to the razr ---> then the pre =)
    LG Dare. I miss it's camara, 3.2 MP with autofocus that wasn't fixed! It could seriously do some macro shots. Also it would take landscape photographs real well. All in all it was the best camera on any phone I have ever seen.
    I ditched my treo 755 for the palm pre.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast