Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Centro, Instinct. I miss LJP and bike or die from centro, but I've quickly forgotten those
    Treo Pro. Just turning that thing on to wipe it before selling it made me want to cry. So non-user and non-touch friendly.
    iphone 8gb 2G.
    MacBook PRO 13" 2011 i5
    TouchPad 16GB
    HP Veer on T-Mobile
    BlackBerry Storm.... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE 60% return rate.. and people think our Phones are bad!! LoL They have NO idea.
    Treo 755p
    I had a LG versa, phone was okay for a feature phone but the my pre plus is on a whole other level! Cant wait till flash comes out that will put the icing on the cake.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Blackberry Tour was the most recent, but had fumbled around with various blackberries (storm, pearl) as well as a centro. I think the pre plus is a keeper, though!
    instinct
    w/ today's news of the HP Merger / Acquisition, I will be retiring my trusty Palm T|X PDA & VZW LG VX8700 for the next bext HP/Palm offering. I've had several Treo's & loved them. I've been using Palms since the days of the m100. My confidence has now been restored. I am in contract till 09/2010, & am full of anticipation!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Centro
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    A feature phone, with a brief stopover at an original Blackberry Storm for about 3 days before it drove me nuts.
    I had a Samsung Beat until my T-Mobile contract ran out. Now I'm a happy Palm Pre Plus user on Verizon.
    I traded my Samsung Instinct for this phone. I want it back. This is the WORST phone I have ever had.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    LG Rumor
    Samsung Omnia

Total win if you ask me.
    Samsung SCH R610!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the name is boring...
    I've been a palm fan since I had my own money to spend. I carried a tricked out palm pilot before I had a cell phone that could fit in your pocket and have had more iterations than I can remember. When I spent more on my Treo 700wx than my Laptop I thought I lost my mind, but over 3 years it was the hands down the best overall phone I have ever owned... I anticipated the Pre for months and was there at the door on release day... If I could make the Pre as rugged as the treo, there wouldn't be a phone on the planet that could touch it! WebOS Rocks!
    Apple iPhone 3G 16 GB w/ full jailbreak, libactivator (multitasking), universal search (a cydia-paid-app to search the web from spotlight -> like keytoss, but worse) and google activesync. So it was a giant step forward
    I switched from the Samsung Instinct.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I had an LG Dare on Verizon and jumped ship for a Sprint Pre. Haven't looked back. This is my first smart phone and I'm loving it.

I'm paying less on Sprint to use a smart phone than I was with my dumb phone on verizon.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast