Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    HTC Touch Pro, I will never go back :-)
    Storm...its like night and day the difference between the two phone...i luv my pre plus and i've only had it for less than a month...the phone is crazy good...my girlfriends complains that i spend too much time with the phone than her...i guess its just that addicting lol.
    Motorola Razr (Verizon, bleh). I was a little behind, because I didn't like ANY of the new phones I saw until I saw the Pre. I gave that phone to my ex wife.
    Moto Q9C.

Back using while waiting my Pre comes back and I'm going through withdrawals.
    htc mogul been happy ever since
    storm1..iphone 16gb.....
    Well, I ditched my Treo 650 (if by ditched, you mean, threw it against a wall after being disconnected from USPS without $100 to replace it...) for a cheap Verizon phone and campus wide Wifi on my iPod touch...

...and THEN, I ditched that for a Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by tal1bkw3ll1 View Post
    Storm...its like night and day the difference between the two phone...i luv my pre plus and i've only had it for less than a month...the phone is crazy good...my girlfriends complains that i spend too much time with the phone than her...i guess its just that addicting lol.
    hhah same here and she took it away from me for 3 days it was really lame...yeah It was night day for me too storm was such a bad phone
    Build Quality (TM)
    Palm 650p -> Palm Centro -> happy Pre+ day for me!

Palm Fan boy... RIGHT!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    lg muziq by sprint
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Bb 8130.
    8330 Curve
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Env2.. buh bye
    My Pre was the calm after the Storm.
    Iphone...
    blackberry curve to blackberry storm to pre plus. after having two completely different blackberries just stop working on me, i changed to the first thing i saw in the store. never going back though. the pre plus is amazing.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merkel85 View Post
    Moto Q9c...I was a little behind
    +1
    Samsung Instinct
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    htc touch pro 2. God that phone sucked. The Pre/webos is a whole different world.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast