1.    #1  
    Seams like 75% of the threads here are people complaining about their phone and cust service. They say that when someone posts a negative they just get flamed. Well of course they get flamed. I'm sure everyone here, just like me, are sick of hearing and really just don't care why some dude half way across the country is returning their phone. I'm completely satisfied with my phone. And don't care to dig through multiple "return" threads to find useful info. So save your time and send that "why I'm returning my pre" letter to Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by presidentstu View Post
    Seams like 75% of the threads here are people complaining about their phone and cust service. They say that when someone posts a negative they just get flamed. Well of course they get flamed. I'm sure everyone here, just like me, are sick of hearing and really just don't care why some dude half way across the country is returning their phone. I'm completely satisfied with my phone. And don't care to dig through multiple "return" threads to find useful info. So save your time and send that "why I'm returning my pre" letter to Palm.
    Please search before posting. There are multiple "hate return" threads already.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Yep, who cares.
    LOL... the irony....

it amuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by presidentstu View Post
    Gee, guess what? I could care less if you care or don't care about "returning my Pre" threads. If you don't like them, ignore them, for gawd's sakes! Man up!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    Gee, guess what? I could care less if you care or don't care about "returning my Pre" threads. If you don't like them, ignore them, for gawd's sakes! Man up!
    Damn this forum is full of a bunch of *******s

I'm on your side guys!
    Damn this forum is full of a bunch of *******s

hmmm 8 letter word that ends in "S"....

this forum is full of a bunch of penguins?
    this forum is full of a bunch of lawsuits?
    this forum is full of a bunch of biscuits?
    this forum is full of a bunch of catsuits?
    ooh ooh ohh, I got it:

this forum is full of a bunch of bifocals
    Last edited by pogeypre; 07/20/2009 at 05:01 PM.
    Yeah its annoying but nobody complains about the threads praising the pre.

I intend on keeping my pre after the 30 days, however how I've seen some of the users on this forum try to silence the few people that have anything negative to say and it amazes me. Really, if someone was on the fence about getting it they should have every right to get as much information, positive and negative as they can.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    aardvarks, garglers, giraffes, greasers, pioneers, nymphets, orbiters, sideways, skiddoos?
    Maybe he was looking for some "F" words:

this forum is full of a bunch of:
    fablings fabulous faceless faceoffs faconnes factices factions factious factises factoids factures fadaises
    faddisms faddists fadeless fadeouts fahlores faiences failings failures fainites fainness fainters fairings fairness fairways faitours fakeries falafels
    falbalas falcades falculas faldages fallings falloffs fallouts falsisms fameless
    families famishes famouses fanatics fanciers fanfares fanfolds fangless fannells fannings fantails fantasms fantasts fanteegs fanworts fanzines faradays faraways
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    sorry, couldn't help myself.

i believe 'i hate my pre' threads are going to be popping up for at least the next 6 months - then they will drop off and hopefully we'll have a somewhat normal PRE forum...
    goodnight thread.

if you think a thread is a dupe, post a link to the thread it should be merged with and report it.