1.    #1  
    Why? Because....
    The Pre sucks. There is little to no quality control on Palms side of things... I have had 4 Pre's and they were all defective. The OS isn't revoulutionary... Android can multi-task.... big deal. Reception stinks. No matter how good the Sprint coverage is in your area you will drop calls because of the pre itself. Battery life blows. My Pre's held a charge for five hours on average with little to average use. Palm sucks. Palm didn't want to help me what so ever. Even after I had been through 4 devices. They wanted me to pay and additional 400 dollars so that the could send me a refurb. Not to mention that none of the CS reps are able to spell or speak English for that matter. Sprint sucks. They were the least willing to help. They turned my phone off twice in the month that I had their service for no reason whatsoever. Sprint CS reps are almost as dense as palm reps, and on top of that, they are rude. I had some issues with my screen and they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. Screw Sprint. Screw Palm.... Go get a new iPhone or an Android phone. Save yourself the trouble of the Pre.
    sigh
  3. KAM1138
    Or you could do what thousands of other people have done, which is understand and work through the issues that there are, and enjoy a great device.
    I can't argue with the Original Poster's experience. Obviously he isn't happy and that is unfortunate, but clearly there are many other people who are. While many of those issues mentioned exist, it doesn't have to lead to the same conclusion.

KAM
    Quote Originally Posted by toolbox123 View Post
    Why? Because....
    The Pre sucks. There is little to no quality control on Palms side of things... I have had 4 Pre's and they were all defective. The OS isn't revoulutionary... Android can multi-task.... big deal. Reception stinks. No matter how good the Sprint coverage is in your area you will drop calls because of the pre itself. Battery life blows. My Pre's held a charge for five hours on average with little to average use. Palm sucks. Palm didn't want to help me what so ever. Even after I had been through 4 devices. They wanted me to pay and additional 400 dollars so that the could send me a refurb. Not to mention that none of the CS reps are able to spell or speak English for that matter. Sprint sucks. They were the least willing to help. They turned my phone off twice in the month that I had their service for no reason whatsoever. Sprint CS reps are almost as dense as palm reps, and on top of that, they are rude. I had some issues with my screen and they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. Screw Sprint. Screw Palm.... Go get a new iPhone or an Android phone. Save yourself the trouble of the Pre.
    not everyone thinks like u....ive had my pre since launch day....NO problems at all....my service is awesome....sucks that u had to go thru all that bs but wut can u do...the pre is not for everybody not everybody is gonna have the same experience as u so y do u come here at tell "everyone" not to buy one just bc of the experience u got?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    If you really want people to empathize and possibly turn away from the Pre, perhaps you should use better English formatting.

I read the subject and the last sentence of your post. Most people are going to skip over your rant and it will be all for nothing. Seriously- do yourself a favor and re-post using better formatting... aww forget it, kbyethx.
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    LOL. I guess. I see you are using the iass application.
    Gentleman, these posts are clearly the breaking of forum guidelines that you agreed to. Please, do not attack forum members who are within the guidelines (if he thinks it sucks, than he can post it), attack what he said, not his character. Besides, you won't look like total jerks in doing so.

This applies to the rest of the posters who are chiming in with poor rebuttals since my post (3 of you in the time it took me to write out mine)

Thanks!
    Emmmm... I suppose user experience can vary greatly. Sprint has treated me like Gold over the past 4 years. Got my Pre on launch day and it has been perfect.

I hope that your next purchase works out better for you.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Darth Pooh! The Goat has missed you!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    +1 to what Darth said - cut out the attacks and insults. Closed.