Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    so I'm a little late on getting my pre, but whatever!
    my first one, and so far it's lookin good,
    a TAD bit of a wobble on the upper left corner of the slider,
    but I'm just going to baby it and if it progresses, i guess I'm going to have to go in & try again.

I'm sure all the posts of people with new pres are SO annoying,
    but I'm just too excited to care.

!
    congrats.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    The wife and I both got one this weekend.
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Enjoy the multitasking with the CARDS,

I hope this feature save you time.
    I'm so frustrated. Employee accounts don't have access yet! I'm just dying to get a Pre!
    Only 12 days to go for me!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    Only 12 days to go for me!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!!
    Same here!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Same here!
    lol... Doesn't it still feel so far though???
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    lol... Doesn't it still feel so far though???
    I concur. I was fine until this weekend. then all of a sudden it hit that August is fast-approaching. I'm fighting the urge to just go and get it now. I've got the $$$ set aside. My contract has been up since June. So there's really nothing to hold me back except the arbitrary date I set a while back. So it's very tempting to jump now, but I'm gonna hold my guns. I'd definitely like to see what comes with update 1.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    I concur. I was fine until this weekend. then all of a sudden it hit that August is fast-approaching. I'm fighting the urge to just go and get it now. I've got the $$$ set aside. My contract has been up since June. So there's really nothing to hold me back except the arbitrary date I set a while back. So it's very tempting to jump now, but I'm gonna hold my guns. I'd definitely like to see what comes with update 1.1.
    LMAO!! I would have failed on that already. I'm waiting because I'm eligible in August. I'm defenitely not getting mine till then.

O and NIIIICEEE Avator.. PUJOLS IS A MONSTER!!!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I ordered mine through web sales via my employer. The order was made mid last week, and I got an email right away saying they are on back order. I hope it comes back in stock soon ^_^
    Woo!!! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Its been a painful 2 months. But down to the wire.

Think of it this way....we can get later build dates on our phones which hopefully will equate to better quality.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    LMAO!! I would have failed on that already. I'm waiting because I'm eligible in August. I'm defenitely not getting mine till then.

O and NIIIICEEE Avator.. PUJOLS IS A MONSTER!!!
    Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Its been a painful 2 months. But down to the wire.

Think of it this way....we can get later build dates on our phones which hopefully will equate to better quality.
    Yeah, that's exactly why I've been waiting. Trying to wait for some of the hardware to issues to go away. And I'm crossing my fingers they'll put a landscape on-screen keyboard with the 1.1 update, but if not, I'm sure someone will develop an app, so it's no longer a dealbreaker.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I just got my replacement and it is better the one I got on release date...best of luck that you get one as good as this one is!
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    congrats! I wouldn't worry about a tiny bit of wobble, it seems most have it, and being a slider, it isn't too worrisome.
    Enjoy the phone!
    I have a little heat and wobble but other than that, rock solid launch day phone!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.