1.    #1  
    The other day, I went to copy a phone number from a contact so I could paste it to a friend. I tried using the "O + C" shortcut to copy the highlighted text, but I fatfingered it and managed to overwrite the text with the "C" character or something.

I went to "undo" it, but unfortunately, that wasn't an option. I ended up losing that phone number due to this stupid shortcoming.

So anyway, developers - please make an undo function. And while you're at it make highlighting and copying/pasting of text less clunky. Got it?
    By "O" you mean Orange key?

The copy gesture is only done with one key. Place one finger in the gesture area until the home button lights up and then hit the key for the corresponding action.

For example, copy would be "Gesture + C". Orange key has nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    By "O" you mean Orange key?

The copy gesture is only done with one key. Place one finger in the gesture area until the home button lights up and then hit the key for the corresponding action.

For example, copy would be "Gesture + C". Orange key has nothing to do with it.
    the way you describe it, and orange+xcv both work (except in the stupid browser. orange key doesn't work there).
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundSand View Post
    the way you describe it, and orange+xcv both work (except in the stupid browser. orange key doesn't work there).

That's why I got into the habit of using the gesture, so that I wouldnt frustrate myself switching between.
    I'm thinking that the best place to put feature requests are at the following link. There are a few posts over on Palm's website where the Palm Tech Support responds to the some threads and recommends feature requests go through that online form.

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Undo, Redo, Copy, Paste, and more are listed in the Missing Basic Features section of the Tips and Tricks.

- Craig