Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Via snailmail last week?

Dang survey took about 30 minutes to fill out and promised me $5 off my next bill. Guess its good they're doing this, though.

Judging by the questions, it seems Sprint is interested in knowing what features of the Pre are most important to users (or where Palm should focus its development); what you think of Sprint's service; level of happiness; what if any problems you've had.

Anyone else get one of these? I didn't see any existing threads on this....
    I have not yet received one; I am a premier business customer, maybe that makes a difference?
    I did. That's actually the 2nd one I've received over the past year or so. Got one regarding my Instinct a while ago too. It was a looooong survey.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scramer View Post
    I have not yet received one; I am a premier business customer, maybe that makes a difference?
    don't know. I'm not a premier, but have been a customer for several yrs now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ION-q View Post
    Via snailmail last week?

Dang survey took about 30 minutes to fill out and promised me $5 off my next bill. Guess its good they're doing this, though.

Judging by the questions, it seems Sprint is interested in knowing what features of the Pre are most important to users (or where Palm should focus its development); what you think of Sprint's service; level of happiness; what if any problems you've had.

Anyone else get one of these? I didn't see any existing threads on this....
    Yep, I got one last week & your post reminded me to log in & do it.
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I just received a sprint mailer last week, but I didn't see a survey attached anywhere in there.
    I got it and took it.

I agree, seemed mostly oriented towards what features are important. They came at the issues over and over: How would you feel if your Pre included [laundry list of features]. Now, how would you feel if your Pre did NOT have [identical laundry list]. How IMPORTANT do you think [same laundry list] is? yadda yadda yadda...
    I got it and have taken the survey. They only asked me one question: Do you use the Nascar App? I of course replied no and that was it, the survey was done. Easiest $5 I've ever had.
    Yea... but I chose the wrong phone and it didn't allow me to edit :/
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    I got it. They offered me $5 to take a survey they said was 30 minutes. Hah! My 30 minutes is worth a lot more than $5. I'd do a short survey for free, just to help improve a service that I use, but 30 minutes is a long time. Offering $5 is worse than offering nothing because it puts a numerical value on my time. My thought at reading the card was: "Oh great, a survey that's only intended for those on the lower end of the earning curve."
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I got 2 in the past two weeks. Only did 1 so far.
    Is it really about 30 minutes? Can anyone roughly remember how many questions were there?
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Is it really about 30 minutes? Can anyone roughly remember how many questions were there?
    easily 100 checkboxes (question with 7 boxes ranging from "strongly disagree" to "strongly agree". not too bad - i took it to (hopefully) finetune Sprint's service and the Pre;s development.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    I got it. They offered me $5 to take a survey they said was 30 minutes. Hah! My 30 minutes is worth a lot more than $5. I'd do a short survey for free, just to help improve a service that I use, but 30 minutes is a long time. Offering $5 is worse than offering nothing because it puts a numerical value on my time. My thought at reading the card was: "Oh great, a survey that's only intended for those on the lower end of the earning curve."
    I'm sure if you call them and ask for $5000 for doing the survey, they would instantly recognize your magnificence, and agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by ION-q View Post
    I'm sure if you call them and ask for $5000 for doing the survey, they would instantly recognize your magnificence, and agree.
    hahahahahahahahahaha