Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    i carry my pre in my pocket in it's sleeping bag, and whenever i'm about to sit i set it on the table. i've found that a folks no longer need to see the phone to identify the little shiny black alien egg as a pre - the sleeping bag is a dead give away.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    funny.... i've got mine in a sleeping bag too because i haven't fig'd out which case to get for it yet....
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    i bought the BSE skin and i still keep mine in the sleeping bag. turned mine inside out though. it fits way better that way.
    I like my sleeping bag too, but it seems to be getting stretched out. Phone is sloooowly starting to slide out easier and easier. I've started keeping my finger over the opening when walking w/ it just in case it wants to fall out.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    i got the seido holster last week - but at work, i can't strap on a phone. after more than a month of toting my phone in my pocket, i don't use a holster a much as i did with my 755.

the holster works great for me when i use it though.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yeah. I never take my Palm Pre out of my sleeping bag unless I'm using it ofcourse.
    It's nice, but it's a pain sometimes to take the phone out and put it back in.

Otherwise, I feel safe knowing it's in there, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Yeah. I never take my Palm Pre out of my sleeping bag unless I'm using it ofcourse.
    It's nice, but it's a pain sometimes to take the phone out and put it back in.

Otherwise, I feel safe knowing it's in there, lol.
    I agree, but since I like to carry it in my front pocket I see no other option.

and I also feel safe with it in there.