1.    #1  
    I left my office for 10 minutes... returned and tried to turn my Pre on, no dice. It was on before I left; and the battery was shown as fully charged 30 min prior to that. I've tried everything, to no avail. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm going to stop by the Sprint store after work to see if they have any insight.
    Everything includes removing the battery?
    Something similar happened to me over the weekend. Took my Pre out of the holster to take a pic -- the photo app launched, but froze (the faded version of previous pic displayed).

No response from center button, gestures, or launcher. 3-finger reset: nada. Removed / replaced battery 3 times -- nothing but a dark screen.

I figured the battery was dead, so I plugged in the charger (about an hour later), expecting to see the charging symbol. Instead, my regular wallpaper appeared, and the phone operated as normal. Battery icon revealed a 63% charge. Go figure...

This is on a launch day Pre that has operated flawlessly before this episode (and since...knock on wood)
    Quote Originally Posted by poops View Post
    I'm going to stop by the Sprint store after work to see if they have any insight.
    .... funniest thing I have heard all day.

"Hi, Mr. Sprint Store Guy, my phone won't turn on."

"Have you tried taking the battery out?"