Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I was playing around with Google maps last night, and my oldest daughter (3 yrs) asked to see my phone. She then started scrolling, pinching to zoom, and recognized that I was looking at Disney World. I have never let her use the Pre much, except to draw with the paint app. Kids sure pick up on things fast these days.
    Back when my nephew was 3, he knew gestures, but that had nothing to do with a phone.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I have been careful not to show her any of those. My wife would have my arse...
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    my 2 year old "attempts" the pinch gesture. My 4 year old has no problems using my pre. I'm always shocked at how quick they learn technology. I dont let them use my pre as much as i did my instinct. The pre is a little "slippery" for those small hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Kids sure pick up on things fast these days.
    Well, yah know, considering that they're learning most of what they'll know about the world around this age, picking up gestures on the Pre should be... well... child's play.

Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My 5 year old uses the paint program and flicks through pictures and swipes the cards off the screen to close them just like daddy does (all while saying "get out of here") lol.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    My three year old son loves youtube on Pre. Every morning he wakes me up and asks me either for hotwheels videos or Thomas videos on youtube and after I bring up the list of videos, he sits and watches them one by one. He goes up, down, back and forth and chooses the videos himself. Also thanks to Pre he sits down in the restaurant as long as we want him to! that by itself is priceless. I am both impressed by how he easily browses youtube and how flawless youtube works on pre. ( I was thinking about posting a similar threat for past couple of weeks, but I wasn’t expecting anyone to be interested in the topic, I guess I was wrong)
    My 3 year old does the same thing. He can push the arrow to bring up sprint tv and scroll to the disney channel as well as youtube I just have to enter the subject like sponge bob
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janto50 View Post
    My 5 year old uses the paint program and flicks through pictures and swipes the cards off the screen to close them just like daddy does (all while saying "get out of here") lol.
    Too bad we can't use that on the Apple trolls around here.