Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would highly recommend the iPhone for you. You sound too worried that you won't be able to keep-up with your iPhone friends.

If I "read you wrong" then you need to be honest with which few attributes/features are most important to you because the Pre does many things, but only few best-in-class.

Build quality-wise, the Blackberry is only second to Apple (and IMHO, equal to HTC). However, the BB is crippled in innovation. Sure, there's a nice skin and screen is awesome but the underlying BB OS is boring and messaging is so 5-years ago on any BB.

The Pre's webOS is a fresh approach and in it's infancy. There are many improvement, add-ons and refinements not yet implemented (such as full clock-speed of the CPU and SmartReflex) that have proven to "smoke" the iPhone when implemented already by the Pre hacking community.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Your 16, get the iphone man! Unless ur a weird kid and don't like games and stuff.
    I'm so close to buying a 3gs and moving back to att (not for games).
    Last edited by Preman; 07/19/2009 at 06:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    dude you keep mentioning an iPhone then get an iPhone....there is enough information on this website alone that you can make your decision about the phone...get what you want and not what you feel everyone else likes...it's gonna be your phone...RIGHT... the Palm Pre and the Blackberry Tour are two totally different phones... with both you either like it or hate it...
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoton View Post
    dude you keep mentioning an iPhone then get an iPhone....there is enough information on this website alone that you can make your decision about the phone...get what you want and not what you feel everyone else likes...it's gonna be your phone...RIGHT... the Palm Pre and the Blackberry Tour are two totally different phones... with both you either like it or hate it...
    well said. The Tour and Pre are so unlike one another. Its difficult what to tell the OP as.the comparisson is between a business device and a lifestyle device.
    The word "gay" is not a synonym for "stupid"

get a "stupid" iphone and be done with it.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    If you want a phone that has touchscreen capability, being able to multi-task with different applications, calendar syncing, and something that is brand new, go with the Pre. If you want a trackball, smaller screen that doesn't have touchscreen capability and is totally button driven to do anything, go with the Tour. If you are only 17, the Tour will probably bore you in a shorter amount of time and probably will not suit your needs like the Pre will, since it is geared towards a different audience.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Why don't you go to the Sprint store, spend an hour playing with them, and then decide which you think you'll like better. As the first response says, none of us know what your needs are, what kind of interface you like, or anything else about you (except that you really need to work on your English skills).
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12