1.    #1  
    Leo Laporte Slammed AT&T again on his Radio show.

The worst thing about iphone is AT&T.
    I agree, Cingular sucks!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Are you our Leo parrot?
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhyde View Post
    Are you our Leo parrot?
    Just a TWIT Fan

Hey Its good to spread info on excellent resources TWIT.TV
    If you log on Now to live.twit.tv you can see THIS WEEK IN TECH
    worth the watch
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Just a TWIT Fan

Hey Its good to spread info on excellent resources TWIT.TV
    If you log on Now to live.twit.tv you can see THIS WEEK IN TECH
    worth the watch
    No doubt about that. I have been a fan since the Screen Saver days. Rev3 has some pretty good shows as well. Tekzilla and TRS are both great.
    At&t was great until they over sold their network. A device like the iphone will do that for a company. Sprint would love to have that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    At&t was great until they over sold their network. A device like the iphone will do that for a company. Sprint would love to have that problem.
    So true. ATT's windfall of cash STILL isn't enough for them to figure out how to implement MMS on the iPhone. Apple has done their part, what say you ATT?

ATT had better be enjoying the WINDFALL of cash they won when they hit the iPhone lottery. It's the reason you see those shiny ATT stores and commercials.

They are filthy rich thanks to Apple...and their network is clogged to capacity. You'd think they would go nuts pouring that money into their network.

Nope. They are too busy printing cash.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    this guy slams them too..

At&t is a Big Steaming Heap of Failure... ouch.
    www DOT techcrunch DOT com/2009/07/18/att-is-a-big-steaming-heap-of-failure/

(I can't post links yet)
    If not AT&T, then Verizon or T-Mobile or Sprint. If the iphone went to any of the other 3 carriers, we would most likely see the same problems present day. There are just too many iphone users on AT&T to figure out a way to keep everything running smoothly.
    But he isnt exactly riding the Palm Pre bandwagon. He still USES an iPhone on AT&T despite all of the great choices out here. And he still endorses the iPhone over all.

And what about that meltdown when he was doing the review of Palm Pre with Mike Arrington...!Leo Laporte Blows up at Mike Arrington « Jon Victorino’s Blog
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    But he isnt exactly riding the Palm Pre bandwagon. He still USES an iPhone on AT&T despite all of the great choices out here. And he still endorses the iPhone over all.

And what about that meltdown when he was doing the review of Palm Pre with Mike Arrington...!Leo Laporte Blows up at Mike Arrington « Jon Victorino’s Blog
    Yes he does promo the iphone, he doesn't have much choice aside from ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Leo Laporte Slammed AT&T again on his Radio show.

The worst thing about iphone is AT&T.
    I disagree. I use AT&T but do not have an iPhone. I would argue that the worst thing about AT&T may be the iPhone.
    He likes the PRE as well:

Palm Pre DGW

iPhone 3GS DGW
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Leo and Arrington made up shortly after that little episode.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Ouch is right! Leo is one of the most cordial guys on the radio. That was pretty shocking.
    People really need to understand that it's not iPhone good but AT&T bad. It's not on AT&T by coincidence.

Apple picked the worst carrier so it can milk it for a bigger margin for new customers. AT&T is part of the deal, it cannot be separated from the iPhone. Maybe Apple will reconsider greed vs. customer satisfaction now that competition is heating up.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    AT&T will reap the wrath of the consumers they have screwed over these last few years with their average service and OUTRAGEOUS phone plans/costs.

The next revision of the iphone will be released on other carriers and will show AT&T just how unloyal consumers are. (Especially to GREEDY carriers/providers) Personally, I cant wait to see this day.

I switched over to Sprint due to AT&T greed and below average service. $30 data on each phone? TXT MSG rates! And now look, the American carrier, serving the American phone is still not able to deliver MMS and tethering? What a damn joke!!

Total Fail!

Palm should be thanking their lucky stars that Apple is locked into this deal with AT&T. Once that iPhone is released on other carriers, only the strong will survive.

As much as I love my Pre, I do miss my iPhone due to everyone in the world writing app's and designing their web pages to work optimally with it. The Pre's multitasking is awesome, no doubt about that. However, Palm will need to continue to pump out the updates rapidly to put themselves in a stronger position. I know the device will be hitting other carriers before the next iPhone revision, but I feel the software should be their absolute #1 priority.

IMHO, it has been WAY too quiet out of the Palm camp. I am loosing hope at this point. But, I am here until either they progress, or the iPhone launches on other carriers.

Leo is right. F*&$ AT&T!