1.    #1  
    Is there any way to view my contacts online??????
    Yes, if you were syncing with a Google account. No if you were syncing to your Palm profile.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    one thing I liked about the instinct was the contact backup online.
    What do you mean by lost? Misplaced?
    I agree with zna03 about the Instinct's Contact Backup System (Sprint MobileSync) on Sprint's site. They definitely had that done right and it even got better over time. I wish that was still an option to sync with. I actually used it as my central repository for contact data. Then exported the data from it to import into Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. Between that and Visual Voice Mail they are basically all I can say I miss about the Instinct (oh and forwarding text messages).
    Help me to understand the problem with syncing to your google account? The problems you people are talking about would not be a problem if you're syncing to Google!
    by lost you mean in your house or out on the street? you should definitely try a memory swipe or whatever if it's lost where someone who has bad ideas can get it...
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Help me to understand the problem with syncing to your google account? The problems you people are talking about would not be a problem if you're syncing to Google!
    I have one and so do you, but Not everyone wants or has a gmail/gcontacts account.
    Maybe a dingo ate your Pre.
    *baby
    If you want to see your contacts just sync with google instead of the palm profile, all your contacts will be there will you log into google, and you have the option to import them to outlook or do what you want with them