1.    #1  
    Do bad pixels look like colorful streaks going up and down your screen?? If so I am having a bunch of them on mine,,
    Stuck pixels are any color. Dead pixels are black.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

is there any way to clear the stuck pixels? I seem to have a bunch on the milti-colored lines as well...
  4.    #4  
    So I have stuck pixels.. Should I replace the unit. They are very noticeable .. I have had it 2 weeks. My question too.. Can they be fixed somehow..
    Sometimes, yes

Search Youtube for similar videos, but don't watch the screen while the video is playing
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    So I have stuck pixels.. Should I replace the unit. They are very noticeable .. I have had it 2 weeks. My question too.. Can they be fixed somehow..
    I had a couple of stuck pixels on my computer monitor a couple of years ago. I tapped them with a pencil eraser. They went away and have never came back.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    Do bad pixels look like colorful streaks going up and down your screen?? If so I am having a bunch of them on mine,,
    I have the same thing on my screen...some of the "streaks" are about a 1/2" long and some are only about 1/8". They all appear to be 1 pixel wide and perfectly verical. They are not scratches, but could possibly be cracks under the screen.

I'm not sure how to even go about trying to get it replaced. The "streaks" are extremely distracting at times. Particularly the longer 1/2" variety.

Could this actually be stuck pixels? I tried running the pixel video, but it had no effect at all.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clsiburt View Post
    I have the same thing on my screen...some of the "streaks" are about a 1/2" long and some are only about 1/8". They all appear to be 1 pixel wide and perfectly verical. They are not scratches, but could possibly be cracks under the screen.

I'm not sure how to even go about trying to get it replaced. The "streaks" are extremely distracting at times. Particularly the longer 1/2" variety.

Could this actually be stuck pixels? I tried running the pixel video, but it had no effect at all.
    This is called a TAB (tape automated bonding) fault. It is when a row of pixels fail to send signals through the TAB. This is definitely a defect and should be grounds for no-questions-asked replacement.
  9.    #9  
    I have as many as 6 and the video didn't help.. I am still within my 30 days but what happens if this occurs after the 30 days.. Will the stand behind it and replace then with a history of this problem