1.    #1  
    So today, I finally received my Phantom Skinz, an I'm very anxious to install it, I fogot my phone at home. So then I also checked my sprint rebate and it's been approved! I just need to wait for them to send it.

Nice!
    Oh Sweet.. I just check my rebate and it's been approved as well.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    hopefully we start getting lots of rebates approved and mailed
    Does anyone know if you've had your Pre swapped for a different one if you need to re-send the rebate form in? The girl at the Sprint store told me I might want to just to make sure. But of course she didn't actually know. So if anyone has any insight to this please chime in!
    Mine's been approved too! Now to just wait for the check.
  6.    #6  
    UGH!!!! I just found a crack on the side of my pre! Fortunately it's not too noticeable, more like a hairline crack to be honest, only when I turn my pre sideway s and fiddle with that stupid door, will I see the crack.
    Last edited by groovdafied; 07/18/2009 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBrknSystm View Post
    Does anyone know if you've had your Pre swapped for a different one if you need to re-send the rebate form in? The girl at the Sprint store told me I might want to just to make sure. But of course she didn't actually know. So if anyone has any insight to this please chime in!
    I had an issue like that. After I had my Pre 30 days, I changed the number to my previous phone's number. When I did it, I asked the Sprint agent if it would mess my rebate up. So she conferenced me in with the rebate center, who told me that it would be OK. But when I checked my rebate status online a few days later, it was declined. I called the rebate center and explained the issue. The person was able to verify my story and she approved the rebate on the spot. When I checked online after that, it said I was approved.
    mine got approved yesterday!
    got 2 me and my girl
    200 bucks baby!!!
    ...and 300 for me

Two more points for Sprint for staying on top of this.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I just did it the easy way and bought the phone at Best Buy
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Ryan View Post
    I just did it the easy way and bought the phone at Best Buy
    Ya but that takes all of the fun out of it don't you know? It's really the wait for the rebate check to to be approved and mailed that makes the waiting in line for two hours at 6am worth it!!! Right??? LOL

Anyway I've been watching my rebate status sence July 6th(my 30 days) and a week later on the 13th I check and it was approved. Still haven't seen the check, dosen't really matter much any how. I'm sure Miss Philly's already spent it anyway.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Sprint waits to see if we hold up our end of the deal before they clear our rebates.