Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    After 3 tries I finally got a perfect pre! Dead pixels, broken plastic wobbly and peeling screens be gone!
    good for you, I just hope that they start manufacturing more perfect pres!
    I must be the luckiest person alive. I've had mine since June 6th and have not had one issue

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    I got my 3rd replacement through Palm and they, of course, sent me a refurbished one. But to my surprise it has been perfect. No oreo, dead pixels, light leaks etc... I highly recommend getting a refurb to anyone out there. I just had to get over the stigma of having a "Refurbished" device.

Glad to here you have no problems.
    Yeah, I think if they sent me a refurb on a brand new device my brain would hurt too!

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fmxbrando View Post
    After 3 tries I finally got a perfect pre! Dead pixels, broken plastic wobbly and peeling screens be gone!
    So let me ask, what does the slider feel like?

I've really had no problems with mine but I don't like the feel of the slider. It feels like the screen is scraping against the keyboard as it slides upwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmxbrando View Post
    And how's the reception strength?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I did a signal strength test on the way home and it seems to be about the same strength in the debug parameters as my previous pres. The sliding feels smooth as butter but that'll go away once the screen half leaves scratches in the corners above the keyboard haha... the main thing I'm happy about is NO WOBBLES!!!!!! feels like it's not even a slider... compared to my first one which wobbled so much i thought it was the samsung juke...