1.    #1  
    Did Sprint make a mistake or am I reading something wrong? I purchased my pre on launch day but my account states that I'm eligible to save $150 on this line. What do you think? I went through the steps to order the Curve and it gives me an upgrade price of $49.99. I didn't finalize the order.
    I upgraded all my Phones last year around May/June ( 5 lines) . Mine was up for 12month Premier up and it showed. But 2 of my other lines ( got upgraded at RadioShack) showed they were also up for full Up pricing.

The CS rep said don't question it ,just enjoy the free upgrade if I need it. sSometimes they just don't code something correctly and it doesn't take.
    Same thing with me and I just posted about it on another forum. I upgraded on launch day to the palm pre but my contract end date did not change and it still shows I am eligible for a discount. I thought maybe that stuff didn't update until after the 30 days but that doesn't seem to be the case. i clearly remember signing a new contract when I got my new phone.

I'm not complaining...but i just wonder if it would be caught if I was to try and upgrade again?
    My contract Expires 11/19/2009 yet online it says I am eligible to save $150. How much would the pre be if I upgraded? 549 - 150 - 100(MIR) = 299? Or would I be able to get it for the 199 with the upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by marco621 View Post
    My contract Expires 11/19/2009 yet online it says I am eligible to save $150. How much would the pre be if I upgraded? 549 - 150 - 100(MIR) = 299? Or would I be able to get it for the 199 with the upgrade?

If you're saying you don't already have a pre and you are eligible for an upgrade...then your phone will be $199 at best buy, radio shack, and walmart. 299 at the Sprint store but you get a 100 mail in rebate.
    In May, I got a flyer that said that they were going to give me a free month of service, and to call an 866 number. I took it with me to the Sprint store when I got the Pre on launch day. They told me to call the number. I called the number on the Monday after launch day, and they gave me a $169 credit on the account, because I have a $169/month family data plan.

Then, a few days later, when I was calling customer service to get my free Airave (which they sent me), the CS person looked at the account and said 3 of the lines were eligible for a $50 credit if we re-committed them to 2 more years. I asked if that would prevent them from upgrading on schedule, and she said no. I said "sign me up!". So, I got another $150 in credits from Sprint. My bill, which is normally around $280, said -$100 when I checked back online.

All in all, it was a helluva great month in terms of getting goodies. A new Pre, $320 in credits, and a free Airave with free service. And, my Pre, for whatever reason, is one of the launch day phones with no issues whatsoever. I haven't even needed to reboot for anything, and battery life got good after a few days and is fine now.
    My online account still says I'm eligable for a $150 discount. I think what happened with me is that when I bought the Pre, I didn't really "upgrade" but rather bought the phone for $199 and changed my account to an unlimited account while still keeping the other three phones on my account under my old account(make sense?).

Aleks