1.    #1  
    Did anyone here have a sprint Treo Pro and switch to the Pre? Have you been happy with the switch or would you or have you switched back?
    Pro sucks. Sorry if you liked it. Windows mobile is terrible. Pre is the top Sprint phone.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I had the 800w and it was basically the same as the pro except a lil bigger with a better keyboard. The pre is waaay better. Mainly cuz of the multitouch browser. Sure you could get a webkit based browser for winmo but it is not the same
    I prefer the pro to the pre. It is a lot easier to one hand, and better PIM stuff on it. I personally do not like the browser on the pre, because I find it hard to use. My 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsandwich View Post
    Pro sucks. Sorry if you liked it. Windows mobile is terrible. Pre is the top Sprint phone.
    Really awful post with all due respect.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just went to Pre from Pro. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice the Pre is. I am a corporate user and while the Pre is 100% ready for showtime it is close enough to work until the next update or three come along.

I value efficiency and speed- which is why I have always loved treos. The Pre is a very simple and efficient device that can accomplish tasks and handle notifications quickly, easily and intuitively.

I am going to write more and post in the Pro forum.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2