1.    #1  
    Hey Do You Know Best Wallpapers And I phone Application site.
    I Heard About thispre-wallpapers[dot]com
    Pre-Wallpapers, your source for the best Palm Pre wallpapers on the Internet.
    Browse and download thousands of high quality wallpapers, Is really Awesome Do You Have any ???????
    pre-wallpapers[dot]com
    idesignpre.com
    That's the beauty of this phone. You can take ANY pic from the internet and resize it to fit the way you want it. I've had this phone since day 1, and have changed my wallpaper probably 30-40 times.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

You don't need to resize a pic to use it as a wallpaper. The phone will resize it for you.
    Is there a way to download pics from the web? I always resize on the screen and do a screen cap then use that to set the background. I think that's what the Scary meant. I'd love to have a way to just click+hold to get a download option like my old Treo.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbles505 View Post
    Is there a way to download pics from the web? I always resize on the screen and do a screen cap then use that to set the background. I think that's what the Scary meant. I'd love to have a way to just click+hold to get a download option like my old Treo.
    supposedly coming in the next update.
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    You don't need to resize a pic to use it as a wallpaper. The phone will resize it for you.
    I said it wrong. I meant zoom in.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I never realized you could zoom, move, and crop the wallpaper on the Pre. You can load any picture in the Photos app, select "Set wallpaper" from the menu, zoom and move until you have it the way you want it, and then select the "Set Wallpaper" button. It never occurred to me that you could do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I never realized you could zoom, move, and crop the wallpaper on the Pre. You can load any picture in the Photos app, select "Set wallpaper" from the menu, zoom and move until you have it the way you want it, and then select the "Set Wallpaper" button. It never occurred to me that you could do that.
    Neither did I!!!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I wondered why there was the extra step in there. You tell it to set as wallpaper then you need to set wallpaper again. Now it makes sense!
    only app i really find useful is the where app
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    You can also do the same thing for Contact Images.
    How about a simple app allowing you to specify certain wallpapers, and rotate them every occasional screen wake-up? =)