1.    #1  
    I have some SMS issues with the Palm Pre. I don't know if it is the phone, the sprint network, or the way I text, but I have gotten a lot of failed SMS sent messages.

I sent a sms to my friend and for some reason or other it doesn't go through. I get a "Message failed to: (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Could not send your message. Try again. (code: 66)."

I wouldn't say it is frequent, but it does happen enough, that I take notice. Cause on my old Lotus phone, I rarely, rarely, had this issue.

I don't know if it is the way I use the sms function, cause I right my text, and press the send button, and quickly close the phone. So maybe it doesn't have enough time to go through, or it locks the phone and doesn't go through. I don't really know what the issue is.
    Same here.
    I'm not sure this makes a difference, but I usually wait until the message shows as sent before switching apps/closing/etc. I rarely have that error. Maybe once or twice a month.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. along with a lot of messages coming in 30 min to 3 hours after they were sent.
    i think its the network, i have the same issue with my Centro, and my whole family is having the issue, too!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The only time I get that error is why my signal is sketchy and it's trying to switch networks just as the message is sending. As long as I have good signal, I don't ever get this message and I also will close the phone and hit the power button before verifying the text is sent.