Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Summer's Top Ten List

Unfortunately the list begins with the Ape-phone... guess they wanted to get the losers out of the way first...

Summer's Hottest Gadgets - Yahoo! Shopping
    Seventh place, not to bad for a 1.0 OS and device. One thing I really liked about the descriptions of the iphone and the Pre are the fact that in the iphone one they how it is "The perfect got-to headset for the multimedia lovers and internet addicts" and in the one for the Pre said "( a near necessity for business users)" that is kind of how I've always looked at every Palm device I've owned.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Really the list isn't ranked... just a group of the top 10 in no particular order. Still, good to see our little friend there...
    It's kinda ranked. You definitely don't put the Iphone 7th and Pre 1st. Trust me, regardless of how cool we all think the Pre is, it will not top any lists because of the Iphone.

I know that it's not fair and all that crap, but my happiness is not determined by where the Pre is on a list of the top 10 gadgets.
    lame, they have it at $200 and the iphone at $199. It's $199 too, get it right Yahoo.

On a side note, it's nice to see my HF200 in that list also.
    Wow Good on Yahoo, I have 3 of these, the Pre being my favorite,
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Seventh place, not to bad for a 1.0 OS and device. One thing I really liked about the descriptions of the iphone and the Pre are the fact that in the iphone one they how it is "The perfect got-to headset for the multimedia lovers and internet addicts" and in the one for the Pre said "( a near necessity for business users)" that is kind of how I've always looked at every Palm device I've owned.
    well when they say "a near necessity for buisness users" they're talking about the keyboard, not the actual phone