Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Cnet does a short overview of the best slider phones available and SKIPS the Pre? - What gives?

Slider cell phones - CNET Reviews
    I believe that is because they consider the Pre to be a smart phone, and hence can be found under the smart phone category. It is one of Cnet's top smart phones.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy1978 View Post
    I believe that is because they consider the Pre to be a smart phone, and hence can be found under the smart phone category. It is one of Cnet's top smart phones.
    +1. None of those sliders were "smart" phones. Not a fair comparison
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy1978 View Post
    Quit being so sensible... makes people mad.
    I know. I should just agree and send a letter to Cnet indicating how angry I am that they did not include the Pre as a slider, right?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    So, if the phone is a "smart" slider, then it's not a slider anymore? Stickin' a smart slider in there is not making the fight unfair... it's a survey of the coolest sliders - not of the coolest dumb sliders. Don't penalize my Pre for being multifunctional! !
    If you remember the cnet prizefight video comparing speeds of the Pre to the 3G and 3GS, Nicole Lee was the one sporting the new iPhone.
    Smart phone category. FTW!