Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    That would have been awesome if it really worked. I could stop paying 60 bucks a month for my air card.
    You can get tethering working really easily. It only takes about 20 minutes. Root your phone, install My Tether, done. Wifi, BT, and USB tethering all in one app.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    That would have been awesome if it really worked. I could stop paying 60 bucks a month for my air card.
    Rooting and installing "My Tether" is very easy and definitely worth $60/month - shoot use the 60 bucks to pay someone else to do it if you don't want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    Rooting and installing "My Tether" is very easy and definitely worth $60/month - shoot use the 60 bucks to pay someone else to do it if you don't want to.
    I'd do it for him for 60 bucks lol...
    LOL
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    all aboard the failboat
    lmfao
    The Wams
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    all aboard the failboat
    Literally LOL-d. Still am actually. BUT....gotta agree with the whole negative thing. This forum is full of it, when all the OP was doing was trying to contribute. Keep trying to find that non-rooted way of tethering!
    If anyone in the San Diego area wants to be paid to root my phone, shoot me a private message. I was able to follow the directions to hack my instinct to tether, but I started the process on the Pre and quickly realized it is way more difficult. I don't want to brick the phone.
    Thread Over. Members need to be a little more respectful, he was simply trying to share.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12