1.    #1  
    Not sure what's going on, but when I swipe to go back( to go to the previous screen) in the gesture the page acts like it's being swept off the screen to the left but bounces back.

I have been able to swipe to the previous screen by swiping the area around the button....as in I literally swipe over the button.

Anybody ever see this one?

I've tried restarting, but that didn't help. Do a total rewipe? ARRGGGH!!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    try starting your swipe from right above the center button and see if that works.if it works like that then you have your advanced gestures turned on in settings.
  3.    #3  
    duuude!! thank you, thank you!!

oh btw, what the heck are advanced gestures? haha
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    The advanced gestures will allow you to swipe between full screen applications without having to go to card view using the gesture area. Instead of going halfway across the gesture area, you go the entire distance from left to right or vice versa and it will go to the next app.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xThe IceMaN View Post
    The advanced gestures will allow you to swipe between full screen applications without having to go to card view using the gesture area. Instead of going halfway across the gesture area, you go the entire distance from left to right or vice versa and it will go to the next app.
    sweet! thanks iceman!