1.    #1  
    The Palm Pre Tips and Tricks Version 2.0 is Available.

What's New?
    Version 2.0: Adds dozens of tutorial and video links for a variety of topics.
    Version 1.9: Add the Sweet 16 Tips for Improving Battery Life
    Version 1.8: Homebrew Applications information & diagrams added
    Version 1.7: One-Key Shortcuts and the Landscape Application Menu Trick.

It was just a month ago, that we had 101 Tips and Tricks in the first version. I had hoped that we might hit 200 at some point.

PreCentral has now documented nearly 300 tips and tricks! The Tips and Tricks PDF has now been downloaded nearly 20,000 times in 30 days.

Keep 'em coming!

- Craig
    You are truly doing the Lord's work.

Bless you!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

My brother-in-law just got a Pre yesterday and had a few questions about using the device. I just e-mailed him v2.0. Thank you so much for doing this!

Riz
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    my thanks also...
    Thanks!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    My brother-in-law just got a Pre yesterday and had a few questions about using the device. I just e-mailed him v2.0. Thank you so much for doing this!

Riz
    It is the PreCentral forums who keep coming up with the tips. Some of the best things we can do with the Pre are tips from jere, not the manual.

Thank you all!

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 07/17/2009 at 02:35 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    You are truly doing the Lord's work.

Bless you!
    Last week I was calling Sprint about another issue. The rep said, this might be on a new tips page I got. It turned out she was checking this Tips page. I was pretty sure it was not in there...

- Craig