1.    #1  
    What's with this mobile site? I can't see comments only status updates?

Also what does it mean in the tv commercials when they say the Pre "lives in real time"? I still have to manually refresh webpages to update the page. Is there a setting that lets it "live in real time"?
    if you use the m.facebook.com site, it works much better (you can edit the bookmark link on your pre if you like that one better)
    m.facebook.com has that issue like the NY Times used to have, where the text is really small. You can fix by going to m.precentral.net, rotate to landscape, and then visit m.facebook.com. It really is much, much better than x.facebook.com. I sure hope a facebook app (with chat) is coming soon.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Just go to the regular FACEBOOK.COM site, folks. it works perfectly with the Pre.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Just use the regular facebook.com page. No x's and no m's. That's what I use.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I still wish it has a facebook app. The website works well, but an app would be really nice.
    I find it odd that the Pre is so integrated with Facebook, yet no native app
    I suppose we can expect an app soon.
    like others have said, why not use the regular facebook? it works perfectly fine on the pre
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    just zoom in
    You could also try out iphone.facebook.com . Seems to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    That's the same thing as x.facebook.com.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    Looks almost identical to the x.facebook.com link - is there anything significantly different?

In any case, +1 for just using the regular facebook page (Welcome to Facebook | Facebook).
    just go into the bookmark settings and delete the m or x and save it. I did that and it works fine, even able to use chat
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydueces View Post
    just go into the bookmark settings and delete the m or x and save it. I did that and it works fine, even able to use chat

How do you use the chat? It just shows up as a bar running thru the middle of my screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Looks almost identical to the x.facebook.com link - is there anything significantly different?
    It is the exact same page, no changes at all. the iphone subdomain redirects to the x subdomain server, don't know if it changes the actual url though, it may just be mirrored.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
    How do you use the chat? It just shows up as a bar running thru the middle of my screen.
    It was working fine until the 1.1 update. Now its not working. Hopefully Palm fixes this soon.
    the x.facebook sucks.
    i couldnt comment statuses or chat.
    type the regular facebook into the browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post

mine has always been like that on the pre even before the update. it is kind've annoying but just click CHAT...well tap it and ur online friends appear. you can actually chat with them and use that crooked arrow to send your chat responses.