Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A guy at my church bought the Iphone when I bought the Pre. We always tease each other about each others phones.

So I went up to him one day and said "Awe Chris I am sorry about that... it must be tough to have the new iPhone that cant multitask."

And he would say something back "Awe man thats ok Ill just use the compass on my new phone to find my way."

So we go back and forth quite a bit.. its really fun

On facebook there is a photo of him and I messing with our phones.

I said "Awe Chris... Sorry about that iphone. I know you wish you got a Pre. Just pay the fee to cancel service and see if the church will give you a donation. It will all be ok."

he said

"Hmmmmm! Why is apple's stock over 100.00 and palms is trying to catch up?"

Can someone help me with a catchy response?
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    "Why won't the iphone notifications let me Liiiiivvvvee"
    just ask him How much of that He owns and How much he has spent to help those that do lol.
    How much does his plan cost compared to yours?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    LMAO!
    "Sorry i didn't respond to you right away Cris, I was typing an email, reading a text, listening to Pandora, watching my GPS NAV for directions and taking a pic of the hot girl that was staring at my Pre all at the same time! Damn multi-tasking phone is hard to keep up with!!" lol
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    "So you guys begged for multi-tasking and apple said here's a compass"
    Let's see, if I bought Palm stock in December 08, I would have tripled my investment. How much did Apple earn for its shareholders?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I would just show him a bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    "Sorry i didn't respond to you right away Cris, I was typing an email, reading a text, listening to Pandora, watching my GPS NAV for directions and taking a pic of the hot girl that was staring at my Pre all at the same time! Damn multi-tasking phone is hard to keep up with!!" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    I LOVE these!!

Here's mine: "Chris, it must suck having all of those apps especially when you can only open one at a time!"
    LOL!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    lol, +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AcousticBruce View Post

thats the most stupidest response ive heard from an iphone user....in reality hu gives a s*** i guess ur friend had nothing else to say so he came up with that

lol thats funny!!

in my opinion....hu uses a compass these days unless ur lost in the forest or something...and unless u have a car thats old enough not to have a digital compass....?

this one is the best in my opinion
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 07/16/2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Palm is catching up. Stock went up 1300% (yes, that is thirteen hundred percent) in 6 months. - booya
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AcousticBruce View Post

Can someone help me with a catchy response?
    Just go with the flow and agree. That's good stock. Tell him you'll use the $1200 you've saved from Sprint's SE plan over AT&T overpriced and underfunctioning network to buy some good Apple shares.

(That'll give you a few weeks more of good Sprint vs. AT&T material to duke out.)
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    in my opinion....hu uses a compass these days unless ur lost in the forest or something...and unless u have a car thats old enough not to have a digital compass....?
    I would *love* a compass for google street view..

BUT the mutlitasking and you got a compass wins
    -mark
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I LOVE these!!

Here's mine: "Chris, it must suck having all of those apps especially when you can only open one at a time!"
    Unfortunately the obvious rebutt to this is, "It must suck being able to run all of those apps at once especially when you only have 30 to run."
  18.    #18  
    This is killer.. i think i should use the next one first.. then this.

This is the best so far.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Palm is catching up. Stock went up 1300% (yes, that is thirteen hundred percent) in 6 months. - booya
    This is good to know... I now have a few good ones to use thanks.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    How about, "Enough of this back and forth, let's just be friends and help each other out. If I'm surfin' the web, listening to music and reading a spreadsheet and need to know which way is north, I'll open a card. give you a call and ask you for assistance. And, if you if you are using your compass and need help from the web or something, just give me a call and... oh, I'm sorry, you lost your compass when you called me. Don't worry, I'll just wait while you reopen your compass,... hello.... hello!
    "Aww Chris so it seems Apple's $140 shares and AT&T's $140 plan pricing have a lot in common!" *while perusing Sprint Plan brochure*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast