Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtiis View Post
    How about, "Enough of this back and forth, let's just be friends and help each other out. If I'm surfin' the web, listening to music and reading a spreadsheet and need to know which way is north, I'll open a card. give you a call and ask you for assistance. And, if you if you are using your compass and need help from the web or something, just give me a call and... oh, I'm sorry, you lost your compass when you called me. Don't worry, I'll just wait while you reopen your compass,... hello.... hello!
    This is great... i like this the best...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by v1rg0_n3rd View Post
    "Aww Chris so it seems Apple's $140 shares and AT&T's $140 plan pricing have a lot in common!" *while perusing Sprint Plan brochure*
    Just more for my arsenal.. thanks
    Last edited by AcousticBruce; 07/17/2009 at 12:11 AM.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Unfortunately the obvious rebutt to this is, "It must suck being able to run all of those apps at once especially when you only have 30 to run."
    then he should say "It took the Iphone a YEAR to get its FIRST apps, and the Pre had 20 apps on release day. Imagine where it will be in a year! "
    How about, "Enough of this back and forth, let's just be friends and help each other out. If I'm surfin' the web, listening to music and reading a spreadsheet and need to know which way is north, I'll open a card. give you a call and ask you for assistance. And, if you if you are using your compass and need help from the web or something, just give me a call and... oh, I'm sorry, you lost your compass when you called me. Don't worry, I'll just wait while you reopen your compass,... hello.... hello!
    FTW!!!!
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    LOL!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12