1.    #1  
    Well im already on my second pre but now the charger import is not working right. In order to get a charge/sync I have to wrap the cord around it. Luckly I had already ordered a new replacement due to the oreo effect. Anyone else run into this problem?
  2.    #2  
    also, Ive had 4 treo 750 and one treo 800 have the same problem with the charger import. its not like im not taking care of my phone or anything. Can anything be conected to palm or is it just my bad luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydueces View Post
    also, Ive had 4 treo 750 and one treo 800 have the same problem with the charger import. its not like im not taking care of my phone or anything. Can anything be conected to palm or is it just my bad luck?
    be careful.

My Pre sometimes does not recognize the charger plugged in - this is not a hardware issue - its a bug with the phone.

Most people will try to jam the charger in further, or wiggle it around - this is extremely dangerous, you can break the charge port inside the phone then it is unrepairable/replaceable unless you have the insurance and pay $100 deductible.

I've seen it hundreds of times, the charge port seems "loose" and when I take the phone apart, the charge port just falls out and it cannot be reattached. Very common with micro usb.
    I have no clue what this post is about. Should I be reading 'charger import' as 'charger port'? I thought I was going to a topic about importing a charger into the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I have no clue what this post is about. Should I be reading 'charger import' as 'charger port'? I thought I was going to a topic about importing a charger into the country.
    i just assumed he meant charge port.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    That's what I thought too!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Ah! I see my problem now. I read the OP, then I read the second post and didn't realize that it was an ammendment to the first by the OP. I actually thought it was a response. So then I'm like saying to myself, well, this reply is also referring to a 'charger import'. Thinking that someone else also knows what a 'charger import' is, I concluded that my guess of 'charger port' was wrong.

LOL Thx for the replies.
  8.    #8  
    sorry for the confusion