1.    #1  
    For those who got their phone on the first day or the first week and promptly mailed their rebate forms in did you get your rebate yet?

I bought mine on launch day and mailed my rebate for same day. My wife and I. I was just curious if ANYONE has gotten their rebate yet? They still have time I'm not *****ing just curious.

PS: I hate rebates it's like you have to remember or some companies will make an "error" and then you end up with nothing until you follow-up.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    no one has gotten it yet, and theres already a thread on this btw
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Not yet, checked my status and I was at 58% approved...whatever that means. Maybe next week I will get to 65% approved
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    Not yet, checked my status and I was at 58% approved...whatever that means. Maybe next week I will get to 65% approved
    How do you check the status?
    Mine says 83%. That $100 would sure be nice though. :-)
    i got mine 2 days ago...
    Check the other threads, I believe there are multiple people who have received theirs already. I believe one person even received an EXTRA $50.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Sprint told me that it is an automatic 3 month wait, that is their deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltpmd View Post
    Sprint told me that it is an automatic 3 month wait, that is their deal.
    They lied then. 3 months is the absolute longest time they say it will take. That way, you'll be happy when it gets to you early. But if they told you 1 months and it took 5 weeks, you'd be pissed. So they give you the absolute longest time possible.

I did a rebate for an Instinct 3 months ago and had the rebate in my hand in just a little over 3 weeks; and, some Pre users already have their rebates in hand as well.
    Mine says 83% as well.
  11.    #11  
    Where are you all checking the status of your rebates?
    Quote Originally Posted by derrickonline View Post
    where are you all checking the status of your rebates?
    sprintrebates.com
    83% for me.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    83% for me also.