1.    #1  
    I am on my school site trying to look at a certain sport and it uses a dropdown menu. It won't drop down..... How do I make it drop down so I can see the list of sports?
    Last edited by mitch2k12; 07/16/2009 at 01:18 PM.
    I believe if you tap and hold, it'll eventually bring up a menu with the option to set it as a popup. There may be more to it than that, but I don't have a Pre to try on
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I believe if you tap and hold, it'll eventually bring up a menu with the option to set it as a popup. There may be more to it than that, but I don't have a Pre to try on
    that didn't work!!! Uhhh! Please help someone!
    Perhaps it doesn't work at all because the site was programmed to comply with a non-standards browser: IE
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I know for a fact that this "feature" won't work properly on the Pres web browser. Heck, I have a drop down menu for my different business locations on my own website and I haven't got it to work on the Pre yet.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
  6.    #6  
    Someone should work on that.....perhaps palm.
    I also have been having trouble with this issue. I'm glad someone spoke up and said that it was not possible. Because I've tried tinkering with it forever to try to get it to work.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    I have noticed that there are some sites who's drop down menu's do work. I'll try to get a screen shot. I know that there are some menus on ESPN that work pretty well.
    I also wish it was easier to scroll within text fields. I seem to have to use cursor mode to do it.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sraatc17 View Post
    I have noticed that there are some sites who's drop down menu's do work. I'll try to get a screen shot. I know that there are some menus on ESPN that work pretty well.
    Yes, I'm sure that this problem is really a coding issue and not necessarily a Pre/browser issue. I would be interested to know how or why some sites work so I could pass the info on to my WM.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre