Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Hey all. I am a current verizon customer who is switching to sprint for the palm pre. Im part of a share plan and would switch now with one caveat. My brother wants a blackberry tour, available only for purchase online. My problem is the palm pre is unavailable online. How can we work around this oversight and get our phones today? Thanks.

joejoe
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Try calling telesales. They should be able to help you.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Thanks Edlex! RAther than start a new thread, ill ask another question. What are the differences in buying a PRE from telesales and from bestbuy? other than price of course. and where do u think is the best place to buy from?
    If you are not too fond of the rebate then you will be better off going to bestbuy or somewhere where does instant rebates

If there are issues with the pre than if you purchased it from a corp Sprint store, you will have less of a hassle (notice I said less instead of NO hassle)

I am not sure if telesales can sale the Pre yet but worth a try
    Telesales no longer sales the Pre. Buy his tour online a when it arrives take it to sprint buy your Pre and add it to your brothers account on a family plan.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    "Sales" the Pre? Don't you mean sell?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    You should be able to go to a Sprint Store and buy the pre with a single plan, then go home and call telesales and have them change it to a family plan with the addition of the tour.

There's many ways to do it. The people at the Sprint Store might be able to do this all for you.
    -Polen
    History: StarTAC(Sprint) -> Sony Ericson(AT&T) -> Samsung SPH-i500 Palm(Sprint) -> Mogul(Sprint) -> Touch(Sprint) -> Pre(Sprint)
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    two questions:

1) before the 30 day limit, am i forced to exchange the pre at the best buy store or can i go to a sprint store afterwards?

2) AFTER 30 days, can i treat my PRE phone lines like i recieved it from sprint and take it in to the sprint stores for repair?

Thanks.