1.    #1  
    So..it's happened for a few days now. Someone calls, i answer it, tap speaker, and hear nothing. Say hello a few times and hear a feint echo of myself. After the person called the third time, i stopped tapping speaker mode and was able to talk to her.

Today, i had Pre on touchstone, it rang, answered it properly while still on touchstone and nothing. Just an echo when i say hello. I know its in speaker mode when on touchstone so i'm thinking its buggy there somewhere.

Or perhaps its my Pre. Anyone else having this?

Edit: Do have airave which might or might not factor.
    Last edited by cardfan; 07/16/2009 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    So..it's happened for a few days now. Someone calls, i answer it, tap speaker, and hear nothing. Say hello a few times and hear a feint echo of myself. After the person called the third time, i stopped tapping speaker mode and was able to talk to her.

Today, i had Pre on touchstone, it rang, answered it properly while still on touchstone and nothing. Just an echo when i say hello. I know its in speaker mode when on touchstone so i'm thinking its buggy there somewhere.

Or perhaps its my Pre. Anyone else having this?

Edit: Do have airave which might or might not factor.
    I'm having the exact same issues today, although it is happening for me when taking a call on the handset itself. I can't hear the other party...all I can hear is an echo of myself. FWIW, I also have Airave. If this continues, I will reboot and let you know the results...
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I just made a post about a similar issue, and I think the airave is the culprit. If only a few airave users are having issues, could they be defective units?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ot-caller.html
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Sprint has had this issue on and off, it affects all models but not every person.
    Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    Sprint has had this issue on and off, it affects all models but not every person.
    Is there anything we can do to remedy this situation? I just rebooted my Airave, so hopefully that will do the trick.
    I've seen this when roaming on alltel as well.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Yep, this only happens on my Airrave lately. Just started too.
    For the last couple days it has been happening to me (with a Pre), as well as my daughter (on a Samsung). I have turned off the Airave and will see if that ends the issue. I have been with Sprint since 1997 and have never seen this before. I just recently (within a couple weeks) received the Airave. Up until now, it worked just fine, so I don't have a strong feeling about the Airave causing the problem. But we'll see.
    I called Sprint technical supportthe other night and they were aware of the problem. They walked me through a couple of troubleshooting tips including logging into my router and changing a couple of the settings.

This worked like a charm and I have had no issues since. If any of you are still experiencing this problem, I recommend talking to Airave technical support.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    I called Sprint technical supportthe other night and they were aware of the problem. They walked me through a couple of troubleshooting tips including logging into my router and changing a couple of the settings.

This worked like a charm and I have had no issues since. If any of you are still experiencing this problem, I recommend talking to Airave technical support.
    can you tell is what exactly they had you do to your router? I am having the same airave echo problem (usually only when someone calls me).