Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I would love to get a Pre but I can't justify the extra cost on the full price plans vs what I have now. What types of discounts are available? I know about the credit union one, what about the employee referral? Is the Pre eligible for that? I have never had Sprint before so I would be a new customer.
    Do you know about the Alliant credit union discount? Because you get upto a 25% discount if you're a member of Alliant. Go here: Sprint: to see a list of prices (unfortunately, no discount on Sprint Everything Plan)

Also, joining Alliant is the easiest thing in the world. You have to be a member of one of their eligible organizations (most are Chicago area businesses), and if you aren't a member of any of them, you.can join the National PTA, and become eligible.

In the end it is worth it because I'm paying around $53 for the $69.99 Everything Data plan.
    We get a 23% discount through my father's medical affiliation with a hospital.

You can always call Account Services if you want to finagle a discount.
    24% through my work, Cardinal Health.
    got my monthly 25% off with the alliant credit union thing and I'm not even a member!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    got my monthly 25% off with the alliant credit union thing and I'm not even a member!
    Same. Once you know the code (thanks google) and give it to sprint, they don't care, they just apply it.
    I get 27% off my bill, well worth it.
    Which code do you need so I know what to look for

Also, can they apply this at any time?

I would rather not open up a credit account just for this but I will if I can apply it after my 30 days and I cant Google the code
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
    I signed up for sprint in 2002 working at UPS. They had a 25% discount offer.
    I still have it today. I finagled sprint about the everything plan because the 25% discount didnt work on everything. I have the 450 plan with 1000 extra minutes. and unlimted everything else. So I am paying 10 bucks MORE a month and 50 extra minutes then I had before... So I am paying a bit more... but I had no choice.\

Its ok.. the pre is worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Same. Once you know the code (thanks google) and give it to sprint, they don't care, they just apply it.

use Best Buy instead. 23% and a little less suspicious.. especially if you are young
    Also, I doubt these discounts stack am I correct in this statement?
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I'm just going to open an account. They have decent rates and it doesn't hurt to have another savings account. I joined the PTA and am just waiting for my card (although I probably don't need it to open the account). I work in education, so it doesn't hurt me to send $25 to support an educational program. My PTA card should be here no later than Monday, hopefully it'll come today or Friday though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrals View Post
    Also, I doubt these discounts stack am I correct in this statement?
    they do not stack

also there is no discount if you go with the $99 simply everything plan - its still $99.99/mo reguardless of discounts.

however The:

$69.99 Everything Data 450
    $89.99 Everything Data 900

do get discounts, and they will work with the pre