1.    #1  
    Sorry if anybody is having battery problems but I bought an extra battery to slip into my gorgeous Pre if my battery was low and have only used it once.

Of course, I do have a Touchstone and I do have a car charger. Use the Touchstone all the time. Only used car charger twice.

I understand people have different situations than me and I understand there are different usage patterns, etc. but it seems to me Palm has given its customers adequate resources to keep their Pre's up and running. I repeat, unlike Iphoners, we can pop a new battery in.
    ill take your battery of your hands if you don't need it. i lost my back up battery in school
    Interesting. I definitely agree. I admit that I have chargers at home, in my car and on my desk in the office. It will be a rare occasion that I ever run out of power on this phone. I also have an iGo Juice 70 with the A138 tip (which iGo is now recommending for use with the Pre). Perhaps some might think it's crazy to have chargers all over the place but I've owned smart phones and PDAs in the past and for me I consider it just part of owning a smart phone.
    Last edited by ronlongo; 07/16/2009 at 01:00 PM.
    Yea if anyone needs to be a power user on the go just get a spare battery...That way you can keep everything on and not care just pop in a fresh battery when it runs dry...
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Interesting. I definitely agree. I admit that I have chargers at home, work and on my desk in the office. It will be a rare occasion that I ever run out of power on this phone. I also have an iGo Juice 70 with the A138 tip (which iGo is now recommending for use with the Pre). Perhaps some might think it's crazy to have chargers all over the place but I've owned smart phones and PDAs in the past and for me I consider it just part of owning a smart phone.
    Nods